The web design as a super discipline includes web graphic design; interface design; authoring and creative writing, software engineering and coding, user experience design; and search engine optimization. In this competition every team would be given a common theme and task (application) which they will have to develop in provided time. It can be an individual work or a maximum of three members in a team.
Rules & Regulations:
1. The theme/task would be told to all the participants 15 minutes before the competition starts.
2. Final product must be ready within 7 hours.
3. Teams are not allowed to communication with other teams.
4. Teams should bring their own laptops with needed Software’s/IDEs installed.
5. Basic software’s like WAMP server, Adobe Photoshop with extra fonts loaded, Notepad++, Dreamweaver and sublime editor will be available to the participants.
6. Internet will be provided to the participants during the competition to download and use resources such as images, fonts, etc.
7. Teams can’t use templates and cascading style sheets that were built by the team before the competition.
8. Individual / Team members will be required to officially register for Website Design Competition.
1. Consistent look and feel
3. Minimalist design (avoid extraneous information)
5. Adherence to HTML standards
6. Effective navigation and working links
7. Effective use of multimedia content (images, audio, video, animation, etc.)
8. Browser compatibility
9. Usability and accessibility
10. Effective user guidance (help and error messages)
11. A two minute presentation of the website to the judges
Rs.600 per team, Maximum of 2 members are allowed per team
1st Position: Exclusive Prize
2nd Position: Exclusive Prize