Karachi Travellers Group, being pioneer of tour operating services from Karachi, proudly offering a different yet more attractive Village Life Tour of Punjab. Yes! here’s our trip to Multan!
This Febraury, spend quality time in the heart of Punjab, Multan. Explore the amazing mustard fields and orange orchards and enjoy the Multan City tour including Shah Rukne Alam Tomb.
Rapid Summary of this trip:
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights from Karachi
Start Date: Friday, 2 Febraury 2018
End Date: Monday, 5 Febraury 2018
Last Date for Registration – 15 January 2018
After that we won’t be able to book train tickets
Main attraction of this tour:
• Train Journey
• Village Life
• Camping at Dera (camping site)
• Lush Green Fields of Punjab
• Orchard Farms
• Mustard Fields
• Multan City
• Shah Rukne Alam Tomb
15000 PKR from Karachi via AC class train
11000 PKR from Karachi via Economy class train
Members of Hyderabad and Nawabshah or Sukkur can also join us on this trip.
Couple need separate camp will be charge additional Rs. 2000.
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge.
Children between 2-10 years will be charged half and will be provided folding seats in coaster.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Rs 7500 (non-refundable) in advance to book your seat and rest of the payment should be paid at the time of departure of trip.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
70 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 day of expedition.
Day 0: Friday
Departure from Karachi via Khyber Mail Train
Reporting time at Cantt Station 9:30 pm
Departure time of Train 10:15 pm
Day 1: Saturday
Reach Multan around 1:00 pm
Shift to coaster
Reach at village 1 hr drive from multan.
Desi Lunch at Village site in the middle of garden and fields
Spend quality time in village life
Lush green fields of Punjab
Explore Orange Orchards and mustard fields
Dinner and night stay in camps at camping site
Day 2: Sunday
Early morning visit of Mustard & Vegetable fields
Departure for Multan
Visit of Sufi Saint Shah Rukne Alam tomb
Lunch in Multan
Evening at Chenab River
Back to village camp site.
Member who do not want to visit multan city may enjoy full day village life.
Dinner and night stay in camps
Day 3: Monday
Departure for Railway Station
Board Train for Karachi 11:00 am Shalimar Express
Reach Karachi by 1:00 am
• Train tickets as per package
• Air-conditioned Transport
• 3 times standard meals during trip.
• Comfortable camping arrangements (3/4 person sharing for families / individuals)
• Couples need separate camp will be charge extra Rs 1000/ night.
• Pre-arranged & Guided trip
• Preliminary First Aid Box
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entry tickets of tomb or parks
• Any item not mentioned above
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents nor loss of any valuable item.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.
You can contact us for customize family, corporate or group tours to same or any other tourist destination of Pakistan. We make it simple!