Explore the Switzerland of Pakistan, The Magnificent Swat Valley extended trip including Ushu Valley & Mahodand Lake, this tour is planned specially for Karachiites to get maximum of their valuable vacations.
The magnificent Swat Valley, popularly called as Switzerland of Pakistan, It’s old name was Udyana that means the land of gardens. Surrounded by majestic mountains, Swat Valley is full of screaming rivers, lush green thick forest and snow covered peaks attracts tourist from all over the world.
Duration: 9 Days, 8 Nights
Start Date: Friday, 21 July 2017
End Date: Saturda, 29 July 2017
Last Date for Registration:
10th July 2017 from Islamabad
30th June 2017 from Karachi
After that we will not be able to book train tickets.
Main attraction of tour:
• Kalam Valley
• Kalam Forest
• Ushu Valley
• Mahodand Lake Jeep Safari
• Malam Jabba
• White Palace
• Fiza Ghat
19000 PKR from Islamabad
25000 PKR from Karachi (via economy train)
31000 PKR from Karachi (via A.C. train) subject to availbility
34000 PK from Karachi (via Green Line train)
Please deposit non-refundable advance amount at the time of booking and rest of the payment should be submitted at the time of departure of trip.
Rs. 5,000 (Islamabad members)
Rs. 12,000 (Karachi members)
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
• Karachi to Islamabad via Train.
• Reach Islamabad
• Night stay in Islamabad.
• Departure from Islamabad.
• Lunch at Batkhela.
• Reach Fiza Ghat, dinner and night stay.
• After breakfast leave for Kalam Valley
• Lunch stop at Behrein
• Reach Kalam, visit of Kalam Forest and Ushu Valley
• Dinner and night stay at Kalam
• Breakfast at Kalam
• Start of Jeep Safari to Mahodand Lake
• Explore Mahodand Lake and surroundings
• Back to Kalam, dinner and night stay
• Breakfast and departure for Malam Jabba
• Free time to explore Malam Jabba
• Dinner and night stay at Malam Jabba
• Breakfast and departure for Islamabad
• Visit of White Palace of Swat
• Continue drive to Islamabad
• Reach Islamabad, dinner and night stay
• Departure from Islamabad via train.
• Reach Karachi.
• End of services.
• Train tickets.
• AC Transport.
• Jeep safari (Kalam-Mahodand Lake-Kalam).
• 3 times standard meals during trip.
• Comfortable family hotels Accommodation (3 person sharing).
• Couples need separate room will charge extra Rs 1000/ night.
• No meal in train will be serve.
• Basic First Aid kit.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies.
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entry tickets to fort and palace.
• Anything not mentioned above.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary Team Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.