Training and Development Network offers two days Trainingon from Janurary 18-19,2017 Supply Chain Managementat Training and Development Network, House 624, Street 95, I-8/4 Islamabad Pakistan.
Overview – Why this training?
Supply Chain Management (SCM) performance consists of three logistic drivers facilities, inventory, transportation and the cross functional drivers such as information, sourcing and pricing. Company’s supply chain management achieves the balance between responsiveness and efficiency that best meets the needs of the company competitive strategies.
Who should attend?
• The training is relevant to public, private and not-for-profit sectors
• The training course is relevant and beneficial for fresh graduates
• Professionals from public private or not-for-profit any sector
“Understanding the Supply Chain”
• What is a supply chain?
• Decision phases in a supply chain.
• Process view of a Supply Chain.
• Importance of supply chain flows.
“Supply Chain Performance; Achieving Strategic Fit and Scope”
• Competitive and supply chain strategies.
• Achieving strategic fit.
• Expanding strategic scope.
• Supply Chain Drivers and Obstacles”
• Drivers of supply chain performance.
• Framework for Structuring Drivers.
• Obstacles to achieving strategic fit.
“Designing the Distribution Network in a Supply Chain”
• The role of distribution in the supply chain
• Factors influencing distribution network design.
• Design Options for a Distribution Network.
• The value of distribution in the supply chain.
• Distribution networks in practice.
“Demand Forecasting in a Supply Chain”
• The role of forecasting in a supply chain.
• Characteristics of forecasts.
• Components of a Forecast and Forecasting Methods.
• Basic approach to demand forecasting
• Time series forecasting method
For all professional participants: Full Fee
Individuals/Self: 40% Discount
Students: 50% Discount
Early Bird: 10% Discount
03 or more than Participant: 20% discount on Each Participants
The Package will cover:
• Training Facilitation during training days
• Resource Person facilitation
• Training stationary
• Training reference material handouts for the participants
• Lunch and tea during training days
• Certificates of the training by Training and Development Network
Depending upon the total number of participants’ quota exceeds, the participants will registered on first come first serve basis.
For further detailed Information about training fee, training contents, venue confirmation, discount or packages contact Training Department firstname.lastname@example.org dial +92-51-8431057 or +92-300-5567805