Speed programming is the event for the IT disciplined students to judge their programming skills by solving the real world problems given to them. The students would be given the set of problems which they have to solve in the given time. The judgment of their coding skills would be based on their:
• Generalized Inputs
• Coding Standards
Those how would be able to solve the problems in the given time and based on following the above standards they would be considered as the winners.
Rules & Regulations:
1. The duration of the event would be 3 hours.
2. The first round would be the qualifying round.
3. Minimum 2 members, Maximum 3 members are allowed to participate in the competition. All the team members’ presence is mandatory.
4. The team name and head of the team should be decided before the competition started.
5. All the required IDEs would be installed in the PC.
6. Participants must reach in the Lab 30 minutes before the event started to test the compilers.
7. Participants are allowed to solve the real world problems in any Programming language.
8. Participants must bring their participation cards along with them for their authorization before the event started.
9. Participants are not allowed to use the internet during the competition.
10. Participants are not allowed to use the mobile phone during the competition.
11. Participants are not allowed to bring their own laptops in the competition. Participants would be assigned the PCs; They would not be allowed to change the PC during the competition.
12. Winning teams (Winner/Runner Up) would be judged by the judges at the end of the competition.
13. If any team caught in violating the rules and regulations, the team would be disqualified from the competition.
Rs.800 per team, Maximum of 3 members are allowed per team
1st Position: Exclusive Prize
2nd Position: Exclusive Prize