Duration: 7 days
Last Date for registration & Booking is 1st July 2017
Departure from islamabad at 1 AM
Arrival at Balakot 7 hours Travelling
Arrival at Chilas Via Naran (7 hour Travelling)
Dinner & Night stay at Shangrila Chilas
Departure for Skardu after Breakfast
Short Break at Shangas / Astak Nala
Arrival at hotel
Dinner & night stay at hotel
Departure for Sokh Valley after Breakfast
Visit of Sokh Valley, Shangrila resorts, Kachura Lake
Back to hotel
Visit of Katpana Desert
Night stay at hotel
Breakfast & Departure for Khaplu
Visit of Khaplu fort
Manthoka Water Fall
Dinner & Night stay at Hotel
Breakfast and Departre for DeoSai
Dinner and night stay in Tents (Deosai)
Departure for Gilgit after Breakfast 6AM
Back to Skardu 2 hour drive
Continue travelling to Gilgit
Night stay and dinner at Hotel at Gilgit
Departure for Islamabad after Breakfast (6 AM)
Short stays at
Arrival at Islamabad by Mid Night
Tea, Eggs (omelet or fried), Pratha & Alu Bhujia
Rice / Chapatti, Meat Dish, Mix vegetables, Green Tea.
List of personal equipment for Tour
2. Full sleeves t-shirts
3. Light cotton socks
4. Woolen socks (2 pairs)
8. Woolen cap
9. Sun cap/hat
10. Sun glasses
12.Head torch or any Torch
13. Sun block
• Traveling Cost From Islamabad
• Hotel accommodation on 3 person sharing basis.
• Sleeping tents on 3 person sharing basis.
• Breakfast and dinner, Lunch not included.
• Kitchen equipment, crockery, fuel and related camping gear.
• Facilities of Guide, cooks and porters and helpers.
• Bridge taxes.
• 10 Kg porter facility for member’s personal gear.
(Above 10 Kg will be separately charged from member on spot, as per porter rate per Kg)
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment could be made by hand by the participants or you can deposit the registration charges directly into the bank account.
In case of depositing in the bank account the details:
Account title: Royal Tourism Pakistan
Account Number: 0932218124745
Bank Name: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Branch : Bahadarabad, Karachi Branch( Br Code 0932)
On adventure of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Mohsin Ali Shah
+92 300 8989525
+92 300 0364456
Royal Tourism Pakistan