Explore the heavenly beautiful Ratti Gali Lake with Karachi Travellers Group (KTG). This lake is not less then a jewel in the crown of Naalam Valley, trekking, jeep safari, this is the complete package for adventure lovers!
Ratti Gali Lake is an high altitude (3700m) alpine lake situated in Neelum valley of Pakistan. In the summer season, the whole area around this mesmerizing lake becomes a spot of lush green meadows, wild and magnificent flowers and radiant alpine plantations.
The lake is accessible from Dowarian by an unmetalled 19 kilometers (12 mi) road cum hiking trek through breath-taking sites. Dowarian is the base camp to this lake. From Dawarian it takes almost Two and half hour to reach base camp at Domail. It will take almost one hour to reach lake from jeep point. All the tour is safe for families also.
Duration: 10 Days, 9 Nights
Start Date: Friday, 8 September 2017
End Date: Sunday, 17 September 2017
Last Date for Registration:
25th August 2017 from Islamabad
18th August 2017 from Karachi
After that we will not be able to book train tickets.
Main attraction of tour:
• Ratti Gali Lake
• Arang Kel
• Trekking / Jeep Safari
• Upper Neelum
19000 PKR from Islamabad
34000 PK from Karachi (via Green Line train)
Please deposit non-refundable advance amount at the time of booking and rest of the payment should be submitted at the time of departure of trip.
Rs. 5,000 (Islamabad members)
Rs. 12,000 (Karachi members)
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
• Karachi to Islamabad via Train.
• Reach Islamabad
• Night stay in Islamabad.
• Departure from Islamabad.
• Visit Muzaffarabad.
• Reach Keran. dinner and night stay.
• After breakfast start of jeep safari to Ratti Gali Lake.
• Reach Ratti Gali Basecamp
• Start of trek (1 hour trekking)
• Explore the lake and surrounding areas
• Day packs will be served
• Drive back to Keran
• Dinner and night stay at Keran
• After breakfast reach Sharda
• Short visit of Sharda University
• Night stay at Kel
• Day trip to Arang Kel.
• Members who don’t have interest in trekking will stay in Kel rest house and explore nearby areas.
• Night stay at Kel
• Departure from Kel
• Lunch at upper neelum.
• Movie night, BBQ dinner at Keran.
• Departure after breakfast.
• Short stay at Dhani Waterfall.
• Lunch at Muzaffarabad.
• Dinner and Night stay at Islamabad.
• Departure from Islamabad via train.
• Reach Karachi.
• End of services.
• Train tickets.
• AC Transport.
• Jeep safari (Keran-Ratti Gali-Keran).
• 3 times standard meals during trip.
• Comfortable family hotels Accommodation (3 person sharing).
• Couples need separate room will charge extra Rs 1000/ night.
• No meal in train will be serve.
• Basic First Aid kit.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies.
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Anything not mentioned above.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary Team Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.