Given that our society is facing innumerable problems, we often tend to disregard some as being unworthy of our attention; one of these includes depriving the orphans of the attention and care that they deserve. Although a number of orphanages are currently operating in the twin cities at this time where many have financial aid and all necessary facilities needed at their disposal; however, more often than one would expect, the children there are still deprived of proper attention, love and care. We aim at instigating in the children a sense of belonging to the community as much as any other kid, work towards their ethical and moral development and help them become better citizens in the future. In order to achieve these goals, NCSC has decided to adopt Aghosh Alkhidmat Oprhanage, Rwalpindi. We are planning to carry out fortnightly visits to the orphanage and do as much as we can for the orphans’ betterment. Let’s join hands to shape futures of those who are, in true sense of the word, the future of Pakistan.
- This event has passed.
January 07 2017
|Time:||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
302, Eastridge Housing Scheme, Behind High Court Building, Near G.T. Road
|NUST Community Services Club ( NCSC )|
- National Food&Nutrition Festival October 16 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+5
- Trail-3 Hike & 5th Anniversary of TTH Adventure Club 15 Oct 2017 October 15 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm UTC+5
- Hike – Gharial to Bhurban October 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5
- Trip to Panjpeer Rocks October 15 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am UTC+5
- One Day trip to Toli Peer October 15 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 pm UTC+5
- Kids Robotics & Coding Club October 7, 2017 @ 10:00 am - January 6, 2018 @ 11:30 am UTC+5
- 1 Day Tour_HiranMinar, KatasTemples, KalarKahar Lake October 8 @ 6:00 am - November 12 @ 10:00 pm UTC+5
- Skardu & Deosai Plains Autumn Tour with KTG October 12 @ 9:00 pm - October 22 @ 3:00 pm UTC+5
- Trip to Tashkent October 13 @ 12:00 am - October 18 @ 3:00 am UTC+5
- 07 Days Tour To Fairy Meadows,Hunza & Khunjerab Pass October 14 @ 1:00 am - October 22 @ 11:00 pm UTC+5