One Day trip to Soon Sakesar
Shahid Mehdi- 03111-953338
Engr Yawar Abbas – 0336-5258535
Jawad ali- 03130585014
• Cold Drinks
• Road tolls
• Basic first aid
• Services of guide
•Gather in Front of Haleem Gar(I-8 ), Islamabad at 6:00am
••Departure From Islamabad at 6:30 am
•••Drive Back to Islamabad at 10:00pm
1: Send Your Registration Fee VIA
U Paisa Shahid mehdi ID Card Number: 71103-7293240-1
Mobile Number: Shahid Mehdi- 03111-953338
By Hand Payments contact
Shahid Mehdi- 03111-953338
Engr Yawar Abbas – 0336-5258535
Transfer to Bank Account
Title: Yawar Abbas
Account Number: 0056-0095-008190-01-6
Bank Al Habib limited
Murree Road Branch, Rawalpindi
*** Female participants are encouraged to join.
*** Families are encouraged to join.
The Soon Valley (Urdu: وادیِ سُون) is in the north west of Khushab District, Punjab, Pakistan. Its largest settlement is the town of Naushera.The valley extends from the village of Padhrar to Sakesar, the highest peak in the Salt Range. The valley is 35 miles (56 km) long and has an average width of 9 miles (14 km). It covers a 300-square-mile (780 km2) area. Soon Valley has much scenic beauty, with lakes, waterfalls, jungle, natural pools and ponds. The valley has been settled since ancient times, including by the Awan tribe, whose descendants still live in the valley.
Main villages: Naushera, Uchalli, Khura, Mardwal, Khabaki, Surraki, Dhaka, Anga, Dhadhar, Jabbah, Kalial, Sodhi Jai wali, Kuradhi, Siddique-abad (Kufri), Koradhi, Ugali, Subhral, Jahlar, Chitta, Sirhal, Sodhi Bala, Hard do Sodhi (Zeren), Shakar kot, Uchhala, Tiveen, new Dhaka. Mustafabad (Bhuki), Ahmedabad (Khotaka), Mukrummi, Manawan, Jhuge wala, Kotli, Nato wali, Jaley wali, kalayji.Pothay.
Distance from Islamabad: 170 km
Distance from Sargodha: 90 km
Distance from Lahore: 300 km
Lakes : Uchali, Khabbaki, Jahlar,
Shrines: Khanqah e Hameedia Makan Sharif Siddique Abbad(Kuffri), Sultan Haji Ahmad in Uchhala, Baba Shikh Akbar, Pir Baba Sakhi Muhammad Khushhaal in Dhadher, Baba Saavi beri Wala in Naushera, Gulshan-e-Taj-ul-Aoulia Koradhi Sharif as well as the ancestors of Sultan Bahu[(Sultan Muhammad Ebrahim Sarhiwala Amb Sharif)][khanqah dape sharif][khanqah e aliya naqshbandia dhaka sharif][jade amjad hazrat sultan Bahu sultan Fateh muhammad unga shah bilawal][Zinda peer in kalial]
Forts: Fort Akrand, Amb Shareef
Akrand Fort of Janjua’s (Road way & Tracking Way from Kanhati Garden).
Lakes: Uchalli Lake, Khabikki Lake and Jahlar Lake.
Waterfalls at Kufri.
Amb Sharif is a historical place in Hinduism.
Kanahti Garden, Sodhi Garden, Khabakki Jheel, Ugalisharif & Uchali Jheel, Sakesar and Daip Shareef and the hiking experiences of hills
Angah, an important village.
Sodhi village has waterfalls, a Rest House, and wild animals like Cheetah, Rabbit, Deer, Teetar (Urdu name of a bird).
Koradhi is famous for its Historical Madrissa, where Qari Qamar Din (R.A) used to teach
Surraki is the highest village of soon valley
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days..
13. Alpha Adventure is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,