In today’s HSE world, occupational accidents / incident investigations that focus on identifying and correcting root causes, not on finding fault or blame, also improve workplace morale and increase productivity, by demonstrating an employer’s commitment to a safe and healthful workplace. Let us equip you with the most desired techniques of “Accidents / Incident investigation” that an HSE professional must know.
• What is termed as accident?
• How accident is different from happening and incident?
• Some examples of World’s largest accidents.
i) Reasons ii) lesson learnt
• Factors contributing to accidents.
• Accident investigation process.
• Reasons for investigation.
• Methods for accident investigation.
• Root cause analysis.
• Accident report generation.
• Changing the common mind set to avoid accident.
👉 Registration deadline: Friday 16th Dec, 2016.
👉 Training Date: Saturday 17th Dec, 2016.
👉 Training Timing: 10 AM to 2 PM
👉 Great learning on the topic.
👉 Free training certificate.
Online Registration Procedure: (Totally Free)
👉 Submit the online registration form at http://www.ismts.org/registration
👉 The seats are limited. The registration will be done on first come and first serve basis.
👉 Contact us for registration and further assistance:
🏠 Location: Institute of Safety & Management, Civic Center 10-C-1, 3rd Floor, Moon Market, Faisal Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
📲 042-35170827, 0321-1110668, 0321-1110669,
📧 email@example.com, 🌐 http://www.ismts.org
- This event has passed.