Neelum Valley 10 days extended tour with KTG. Specially for Karachiites.
Neelum Valley is a 144 km long bow-shaped thick forested region in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. The valley is situated in the north-east of Muzaffarabad, running parallel to Kaghan Valley. The two valleys are only separated by snow-covered peaks, some over 4,000 meters (13,000 ft) above sea level. The valley is connected from Muzaffarabad by Neelam road, which leads up to Kel.
This summer Karachi Travellers Group (KTG) has announced a 10 days trip to Neelum Valley to explore the beauty of The Crown of Kashmir.
Duration: 10 Days, 9 Nights
Start Date: Friday, 5 May 2017
End Date: Sunday, 14 May 2017
Last Date for Registration:
25th April 2017 from Islamabad
15th April 2017 from Karachi
After that we will not be able to book train tickets.
Main attraction of tour:
• Arang Kel
• Upper Neelum
19000 PKR from Islamabad
25000 PKR from Karachi (via economy train)
31000 PKR from Karachi (via A.C. train) subject to availbility
34000 PK from Karachi (via Green Line train)
Please deposit non-refundable advance amount at the time of booking and rest of the payment should be submitted at the time of departure of trip.
Rs. 5,000 (Islamabad members)
Rs. 12,000 (Karachi members)
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
• Karachi to Islamabad via Train.
• Reach Islamabad
• Night stay in Islamabad.
• Departure from Islamabad.
• Visit Muzaffarabad.
• Reach Keran. BBQ dinner and movie night at keran.
• Night stay at keran.
• After breakfast reach Sharda.
• Short visit of Sharda University.
• Night stay at Kel rest house.
• Day trip to Arang Kel (Optional).
• Members who don’t have interest in trekking will stay in Kel rest house and explore nearby areas.
• Night stay at Kel rest house.
• Departure for Taobat on pre hired jeeps.
• Reach Beautiful last village of Neelum Valley.
• Explore Taobat Village, drive back to Kel, Night Stay.
• Departure from Kel
• Lunch at upper neelum.
• Movie night, BBQ dinner at Keran.
• Departure after breakfast.
• Short stay at Dhani Waterfall.
• Lunch at Muzaffarabad.
• Dinner and Night stay at Islamabad.
• Departure from Islamabad via train.
• Reach Karachi.
• End of services.
• Train tickets.
• AC Transport.
• Jeep safari (Kel-Taobat-Kel).
• 3 times standard meals during trip.
• Comfortable family hotels Accommodation (3 person sharing).
• Couples need separate room will charge extra Rs 1000/ night.
• No meal in train will be serve.
• Basic First Aid kit.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies.
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Anything not mentioned above.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary Team Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.