The region of Murree is called the “Queen of the Hills” for it’s scenic beauty and fascinating landscape covered in snow in winter season.
This January, Karachi Travellers Group (KTG) has announced a week long trip to provide chance to witness snowy season of Murree Hills and observe nature in it’s full bounty which is found scattered over every inch of the gracefull hills and the lovely valleys.
This event is designed specailly for newly married couples who wish to go out and spend some time in beautiful valleys, and this is the ideal package covering beautiful verdant mountains overhung by pines and oaks, covering in snow in winter season which present the spectacle of a paradise on earth.
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
Start Date: Friday, 20 January 2017
End Date: Friday, 27 January 2017
Last Date for Registration: 31 December 2016
After that we will not be able to book train tickets.
Main attraction of tour:
• Murree Hills
• Patriata Chair Lifts
• Mall Road of Murree
• Donga Gali
• Pipe Line Trek
• Nathia Gali
• Khanpur Dam
• Pir Sohawa (The Monal)
• Faisal Mosque
• Rawal Lake
85,000 PKR for Couples
40,000 PKR per head for families / individuals
Note: Family / Individual will sharing room on 03 per room.
For couples, separate room will be provided.
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge.
Children between 2-10 years will be charge half and will provided folding seats.
Please deposit Rs 20,000 for couples and Rs. 10,000 per head for individual / families at the time of booking and rest of the payment should be submitted before 2 days of departure date.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
70 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 day of expedition.
• Karachi to Islamabad via Green Line Train
• Reach Islamabad
• Night Stay in Hotel / Guest House
• Departure for Patriata via Murree Islamabad Expressway
• Enjoy chair lift ride at Patriata
• Reach Murree till evening
• Night Stay in Murree
• Breakfast in hotel
• Free day to explore Murree, Mall Road Kashmir Point etc
• Night stay in Murree
• After breakfast departure for Galiyaat
• Visit of Ayubia
• Visit of Donga Gali
• Pipe Line trek (subject to opening)
• Reach Nathiagali
• Night Stay in Nathiagali
• Departure for Khanpur Dam after breakfast
• Visit of Khanpur Dam
• Reach Islamabad till evening
• Visit of Monal Restaurant at Pir Sohawa
• Night Stay at Islamabad
• Visit of Faisal Mosque
• Visit of Rawal Lake (Lake View Point)
• Leave for Railway Station
• Board Green Line Express for Karachi
• Reach Karachi at 1:00 pm (ETA)
• End of services
• Green Line Express Train tickets
• Luxury AC Transport
• 3 times standard meals during trip.
• Comfortable family hotels throughout trip (3 person sharing for families / individuals)
• Refreshment + Water + Cold drink +Tea
• Preliminary First Aid Box
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entry / Chair Lift Tickets
• Any item not mentioned above
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents nor loss of any valuable item.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.