This December, get a chance to explore Mohenjo Daro and Ranikot Fort, the rich historical sites of Sindh with Karachi Travellers Group (KTG).
Duration: 2 Days, 1 Nights
Start Date: Saturday, 16th December, 2017.
End Date: Sunday, 17th December, 2017.
Last Date for Registration – 10th December, 2017.
Main Attractions of this tour:
• Mohenjo Daro
• World largest Ranikot Fort
• Merikot fort
• Parion jo thal (natural fresh water ponds)
• Fish massage at pond
• Sehwan City
Who can join:
Individuals, Group of friends, families. Ideal for photographers.
Tour Cost: Rs 7000 per person.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting full payment in advance.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash by hand
60 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 days of expedition.
upto 2 years free of charge, 2 to 10 years will be charged half of package price and will be given folding seats in transport.
• Gathering 6:30 a.m
• Departure from Karachi 7:00 a.m
• Arrival at Ranikot Fort 1.00 p.m
• Lunch at Merikot 01:30 pm
• Trek to Parion Jo Thal
• Enjoy fish massage at Parion Jo Thal
• Drive to Sehwan
• Dinner and Night stay at Sehwan Divine
• Breakfast 7:00 a.m
• Departure from Sewhan
• Visit of Mohenjo Daro Ruins
• Visit of Mohenjo Daro Museum
• Departure for Karachi
• Late lunch at Mehar
• Evening tea at Jamshhoro
• Reach Karachi by 9:00 p.m
AC Transport Karachi – Mohenjo Daro – Karachi
3 times standard meals during trip.
Accommodation (sharing basis)
Couples need separate room will charge extra Rs 1000/ night.
Pre-arranged & Guided trip
Preliminary First Aid Box
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
Porter for Personal luggage.
Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
Personal insurances of clients.
Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Entry tickets of forts / museum
• Any item not mentioned above
Things to remember:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents nor loss of any valuable item.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.