This event aims to showcase the journalistic and reporting talents of the students. We are organizing this event to increase awareness about Citizen Journalism among our youth.
Rules & Regulations:
• Participants will be submitting a video report on the theme specified by the organizing body.
• Event would comprise of 2 rounds.
• The video for the first round would be of 90 sec max.
• The shortlisted candidates would then be required to make another video on the given theme.
• The video for the second round would be of 3 min max.
• .mp4 and .mkv video file formats would be preferred.
• Allotted time for prelims would be 2 hrs.
• Allotted time for final round would be 3 hrs.
• Participants should take caution to refrain from displaying obscenity, prejudice, violence, discrimination, defamation or advertisement.
• The rules and regulations for the preliminary and final round would remain the same.
• In case of exceeding the time limit, judges will be free to disqualify the team.
• The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
• The organizing body reserves the right to change the venue, time and rules if desired.
• Rs. 500 per team (University), Maximum of 3 members are allowed per team
• Rs. 300 per team (School), Maximum of 3 members are allowed per team
• 1st Position: Exclusive Prize
• 2nd Position: Exclusive Prize