Swat the land of magnificent scenic beauty and rich historical places. Its lush green fertile valleys, towering mountains, rushing streams, ice cold lakes, fruit orchids and flowers – filled slopes are some of the gifts nature has bestowed upon this ancient land. It is said that the Swat was filled with fourteen hundred imposing and beautiful stupas and monasteries, which housed as many as 6,000 gold images of the Buddhist pantheon for worship and education.
Kalam is known for its waterfalls, lakes and lush green hills, and is a 270 km drive from Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. It is a popular destination for tourists. At 29 kilometers (18 miles) from Bahrain and about 2,000 meters (6,600 feet) above sea level, the valley opens out, providing rooms for a small but fertile plateau above the river. In Kalam the Ushu and Utrot rivers join to form the Swat River. Here, the metalled road ends and shingle road leads to the Ushu and Utrot valleys. From Matiltan some snow-capped mountains are visible including Mount Falaksir 5,918 meters (19,416 feet), and another unnamed peak 6,096 meters (20,000 feet) high.
Usho is a hill station in Usho Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is situated 8 kilometers from Kalam at the height of 2,300 metres (7,550 feet). It is accessible through a nonmetallic road from Kalam by jeeps only. Usho is famous for its beautiful cloudy and rainy forest. The famous tourist attraction Mahodand Lake is located 27 kilometers from there.
Kharkhari Lake is a blue water beautiful lake located in the beautiful gabral valley of of Kalam and is not known to masses. The lake is only accessible by four wheel drive jeeps and complete drive offers a fantastic thrill and beautiful sceneries. The lake is full of trout fish.
Mahudand Lake is about 35 km from Kalam, in the Usho Valley of Swat District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is accessible with a four-wheel drive vehicle, and is a good location for fishing.
Saifullah and Wazir Ali are two beautiful lakes few kms ahead of Mahodand Lake, The lakes offers spectacular views for nature lovers.
-Duration: 3 Days & 3 Nights
-Hotel Accomodation: PTDC Hotel Kalam.
-Weather Condition: Moderate to Cold
-Rain-fall: Weather forecast can be checked.
-Level: Easy / Beginners
Details of Plan:
Day-0 (29th June, 2017)
• 11:00 PM Departure from Islamabad.
• Tea Stop / Refreshment on way.
• Overnight in travel.
Day-1 (30th June, 2017)
• 06:00 AM Breakfast at Behrain & Continue travel to Kalam, Arrival at Kalam and transfer to Jeep & departure for beautiful Kharkhari Lake via 4×4 Jeeps. (Drive through lush green and beautiful villages of atrot, gabral & bela gujar)
• Arrival at lake, Sight-seeing, (Packed Lunch / Day Packs)
Note: 20 mins straight walk to reach the lake from the point where jeep drops
• Drive back to Kalam, Dinner, Bonfire & Overnight stay at PTDC Hotel Kalam.
Day-2 (1st July, 2017)
• 08:00 AM Breakfast and departure for Ushu Valley & Mahudand Lake, saif ullah Lake and Wazir Ali Lake.
• Sight-seeing, photography & boating (Lunch at Mahodand Lake)
• Evening tea and drive back to Kalam, Dinner, Bonfire & Overnight stay at PTDC Hotel Kalam. .
Day-3 (2nd July 2017)
• 08:00 AM Breakfast and departure for Islamabad.
• Lunch on Way at Fizzagat / Mingoa.
• 09:00 PM (approx) arrival at Islamabad.
For People Joining From Lahore:
Daewoo Pakistan Bus Service will be used for transportation till Islamabad via Motorway for their comfortable travel. Departure time from Lahore will be at 05:00 pm (participants shall reach the terminal 30 min before the departure time i.e by 04:30 pm) 29th June, 2017. The dinner will be served to the people joining from Lahore in Islamabad after their pick-up from Terminal. Rest of the itinerary will be exactly the same as mentioned for Islamabad.
• Toyota Coaster Saloon (Pick from Islamabad / Lahore to Islamabad /Lahore) as per itinerary.
• Jeep Rental 4×4 for Kharkhari Lake, Mahudand Lake, Saif ullah Lake and Wazir Ali Lake
• Standard Hotel accommodation at Hotel Greens Kalam on sharing basis
• Services of a guide.
• Standard Meals & Refreshment as per itinerary during the Trip.
• Road tolls.
• Basic first aid kit.
Services not included:
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
• Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to road blocks or other reason.
• Porter Charges to Carry Personal Items.
• Anything not mentioned above.
*Cost & Payment Details*
• From Islamabad:
– TRIPPLE SHARING: Rs.13,500/- per person
– TWIN SHARING: Rs. 16,500/- per person on TWIN sharing basis (Couples – separate room)
• From Lahore:
– TRIPPLE SHARING: Rs. 15,500/- per person
– TWIN SHARING: Rs. 18,500/- per person on TWIN sharing basis (Couples – separate room)
Rs. 4000/- advance and following registration form must be filled to confirm registration
Last date for Booking is = 15th June, 2017
For More Details and Booking please call: 03235459876 / 03477584460 or email at email@example.com
Bank Account Details
Account Title = Discover Pakistan
Account Number= 00362002788732
Silk Bank (On-line Cash Deposit Facility Available in all silk bank Branches across Pakistan / ATM Funds Transfer Facility Also Available VIA 1-link / Internet Banking Funds Transfer Facility)
Discover Pakistan offers a perfect match between price and quality services. DP works with the aim of providing a platform to nature lovers and adventure enthusiastic and thus enabling them to discover the Magnificence of the land of hospitality, Pakistan.
Customized Packages for Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir are also available for Groups and couples.