Tour Cost: 48,500 per person
booking last date: 1st June 2017
last date of Payment: 20th June 2017
Trip Duration: 12 Days
1 reserve day
1 rest day
4 days Trekking
5 nights Hotel stay
6 nights Camping
Possible Itinerary is as under,
Day 01 1st July Islamabad / Lahore To Chitral/Dir 10:00 PM / 6:00 PM
Day 02 2nd July Dir/Chitral to Mastuj by Jeeps
Day 03 3rd July (Lusht) Mastuj to Ishkarwaz by Jeeps
Day 04 4th July Ishkarwaz to Lashkargass Via Darwaza Pass (10 hours Trek)
Day 05 5th July Lashkargass to Karomber Lake (8 hours Trek)
Day 06 6th July Rest Day and walk around Karomber Lake
Day 07 7th July Karambar Lake Lashkargass
Day 08 8th July Lashkargass to Ishkarwaz
Day 09 9th July Ishkarwaz to Mastuj
Day 10 10th July Mastuj to Chitral
Day 11 11th July Chitral to Islamabad by Air night stay at hotel
Day 12 12th July Departure for Lahore / Air port Drop
List of personal equipment for Tour
2. Full sleeves t-shirts
3. Light cotton socks
4. Woolen socks (2 pairs)
8. Woolen cap
9. Sun cap/hat
10. Sun glasses
12.Head torch or any Torch
13. Sun block
• Traveling Cost From Lahore / Islamabad
• Hotel accommodation on 3 person sharing basis.
• Sleeping tents on 3 person sharing basis.
• Three time meals on travelling and trek.
• Kitchen equipment, crockery, fuel and related camping gear.
• Facilities of Guide, cooks and porters and helpers.
• Bridge taxes.
• Air Ticket chitral to Islamabad
• 10 Kg porter facility for member’s personal gear.
(Above 10 Kg will be separately charged from member on spot, as per porter rate per Kg)
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment could be made by hand by the participants or you can deposit the registration charges directly into the bank account.
In case of depositing in the bank account the details:
Account title: Royal Tourism Pakistan
Account Number: 0932218124745
Bank Name: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Branch : Bahadarabad, Karachi Branch( Br Code 0932)
On adventure of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Mohsin Ali Shah
+92 300 8989525
+92 300 0364456
Royal Tourism Pakistan