This camp is going to teach you a foundation in traditional survival skills – from fire to shelters to tools. Instruction is intense and hands-on, so be prepared to ask lots of questions, take plenty of notes, and learn by doing.
About Juniors’ Wilderness Boot Camp
This is a place for those of us who need to get their hands and boots dirty in order to learn. Children will gain confidence and comfort in being outdoors, while having a great time and staying active.
Set your kids’ imagination and adventurous spirits free as they learn about the natural environment and the important skills of survival. Shelter, water, fire, and food. No matter what your child’s background is, from never having camped before, to the most experienced nature enthusiast, they’ll have a BLAST at this camp.
About We Travel:
‘We Travel’ is a Tours & Adventure Sports Company, offering a wide range of tour itineraries relating to sheer adventure, exquisite culture and thrilling special interest options throughout the country.
The purpose of our activities is to highlight the positive and soft side of our beloved Pakistan’s culture and to promote tourism which has been greatly affected in the last decade due to unstable socio-political situation in the country. Let’s show the world that Pakistan is beautiful, so as its Culture and People.
Shariah Compliant Tourism:
We Travel has upgraded its business model & made it Shariah Compliant (based on Islamic rules). It will help us & our valuable clients who wish to practise Islam in every aspect of life & to be under the blessings of Allah Almighty.
Shariah Compliant Tourism is a system that is based on the principles of Islamic Laws.
Under these rules:
1- We will practise Islamic moral values on tours.
2- We will avoid any activity that is against Shariah (songs, dancing, gender mixing etc).
3- Women are welcome to join us with a Mehram (father, brother, husband, Paternal/Maternal Uncle).
A camp is a home where campers reside during the tenure of their camping, a camp may be a tent, a readymade shelter, or a shelter made through supplies available at the camp site.
A camper must know how he/she can set up and a tent, and packing it afterwards.
1. Basic Knots
3. Tent Pitching
1. Advanced Knots
2. Making a day shelter
3. Making a Survival shelter
The services provided at first instance against a sudden injury are known to be the first aid.
A First Aid kit contains medical supplies and essential equipment useful for medical treatment in case of an emergency. A camper must be aware with basic first aid, for example; in case an insect or a snake bites, campers should be aware of treating the wound before the person is taken to the nearest hospital. Knowledge about using and making bandages out of cloths etc. are included in first aid.
1- Dr. ABC
2- Bandages & its types
3- Essentials of a First Aid Box
5- Making & use of a Stretcher
6- What are Pressure Points.
1. Insect bite
2. Fire Burn
5. Inevitable Calamity
6. Fracture Treatment
Camping is incomplete without addition of a campfire at night time. Bonfire is an activity which enhances the beauty of camping. Campers must be aware of starting a fire which shall continue burning for a maximum time, fire is essential in different aspects, as it helps keeping the campers warm, cooking food on fire and keeping the wild animals away from the camp site. There are several techniques which campers adopt for a long lasting fire; also there are methods which a camper must know in extra ordinary circumstances where a normal ignition is not possible, such techniques help them light a fire without ordinary use of match sticks or lighters etc.
1. Purpose of Fire
2. Ordinary fire
3. Fire making through ordinary means
4. Kinds of Fire
5. Fire making through extraordinary means
6. Fire making through Magnesium Rod with spirit & Cotton
1. Fire making through extraordinary means
2. Fire making through Sugar & Potassium powder
3. Fire making through Battery, Aluminum Foil
4. Fire making through Dry Wood
5. Fire making through Magnifying Glass in Sunlight
Cooking without utensils is known as backwoods cooking. This is different from kitchen-based cooking as this is done in the fields or camp sites without availability of daily life utensils. Items like boiled eggs, omelet, tea etc. are made through different methods.
1. Cooking with ordinary utensils (Theory)
2. Cooking with extraordinary utensils (Theory & Demo)
3. Cooking without utensils (Practical Egg & Omelet)
1. Finding Natural Utensils for cooking
2. Cooking with extraordinary utensils (Practical)
a- Omelet cooking
b- Egg boiling
c- Tea Making
d- Bread making
Age limit: 07-17
Your packing list:
We provide all the equipment for your survival adventure! Just come prepared your mind to spend a day in the outdoors with a notebook & pen to takes notes.
Level-I: Saturday, 25th February, 2017
Level-II: Sunday, 26th February, 2017
Booking: 1st come 1st serve
Private Camp Dates available upon request (Price varies with private group size).
Camp location will be announced soon.
Reserve Seats here:
(Link will be updated soon.)
Per Head investment: Rs. 5000/-
Level-I & II training
Your Take Home Survival Kit
Food (Refreshment, Lunch, Tea)
Participants from RWP/ISL Contact:
92 333 596 3326 (Whatsapp)
92 3111 777 990
92 344 0080 444
For online payment:
Account #: 00080-210-186-381
Account Title: Muhammad Mohsin Shahzad
Bank Name: Askari Bank
Account #: 2332-7000-121-403
Account Title: Muhammad Mohsin Shahzad
Bank Name: Habib Bank
Terms and Conditions:
1. I will not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by Adventure Travel & Tours. I will respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. I would treat other Club member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. I will practice special respect towards female members. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. I will not use drugs nor take them with me.
5. I will ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in attending of the Club activities.
6. I will practice due care for the local environmental care. Garbage shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
9. I will shot Photos and movies during the trip that are not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies would be aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and movies.
10. I shall abide by the rule & regulations Set by Adventure Travel & Tours.
92 333 596 3326
92 3111 777 990
Adventure Travel & Tours
Keep tuned to our upcoming events.
Stay Blessed 🙂