Junior Einstein is a competition for schools and college student’s that aims to find a new Albert Einstein in the field of technology
Rules & Regulations:
1. There will be two rounds in total.
2. First round will be an IQ quiz and time duration will be 30 mins.
3. In second round there will be a small engineering related task to be performed using the material provided.
4. Your creativity would be tested
5. Winners will be decided on the result of both rounds.
6. Judgment would be entirely on the decision of the judges
7. Total time duration for the competition is 3 hours.
Rs. 300/= Per Team, Maximum of 2 members are allowed per team
1st Position: Exclusive Prize
2nd Position: Exclusive Prize