For the love of Hunza’s cherry blossoms! Season 2.
Cherry Blossom (Sakura) signals the end of chilly winter weather in Hunza, Nagar and in the other valleys of Gilgit-Baltistan. Blossom season starts from the second week of March and ends by the end of April (depends on altitude). Blossom season in Hunza Valley is something behold, this is the time of year when trees of Almond, Apricots, Peach and Apple burst into different colour with hues of red, pink, white and purple. The clear bracing weather offers the best view of the surrounding mountains! Why wait then?
Join Karachi Travellers Group’s 10 day family trip from Karachi to witness this magical spring season of Hunza Valley.
Duration: 10 Days, 9 Nights from Karachi
Start Date: Saturday, 8th April 2017
End Date: Monday, 17th April 2017
Last Date for Registration – 01st April 2017 (from Islamabad)
Last Date for Registration – 27th March 2017 (from Karachi)
After that we will not be able to book train tickets.
Main attraction of tour:
• Cherry Blossom Season
• Altit / Baltit fort
• Royal Garden of Hunza
• Eagle Nest view point
• Attabad Lake
• Traditional foods of hunza
• Walnut / Apricot cake
• Khunjrab Pass (subject to opening)
• Passu cones
• Hussaini Bridge Gojal
• Karakoram Highway
21000 PKR from Islamabad
26000 PKR from Karachi (via Tezgam Non A.C. Economy train)
30500 PKR from Karachi (via Tezgam A.C. Business train)
34500 PKR from Karachi (via Green Line luxury train)
Additional separate rooms charges Rs. 7,000 for couples from Karachi and Rs. 5,000 from Islamabad
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge.
Children between 2-10 years will be charged half and will be provided folding seats in coaster.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Rs 12,000 for Karachi members and Rs. 5,000 for Islamabad members (non-refundable) in advance to book your seat and rest of the payment at the time of departure of trip.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
70 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 day of expedition.
• Board selected train from Karachi Cantt Station
• Reach Islamabad
• Shift to Guest House, Dinner and short stay
• Joining of Islamabad Members
• Departure for Chilas 2:00 AM
• Drive through Karakoram Highway via Besham
• Breakfast and lunch on the way
• Reach Chilas in the evening
• Dinner and night stay at Chilas
• Breakfast at Chilas 7:30 AM
• Departure for Hunza
• Photography stop at 3 Mountain Junction Point
• Lunch on the way
• Reach Hunza, visit of Altit or Baltit Fort
• Shift to Hotel, Dinner and Night Stay in Hunza
• Breakfast call 7:30 AM
• Departure for Upper Hunza Valley
• Visit of Attabad Lake via Attabad Tunnel
• Visit of world famous Hussaini Bridge Gojal
• Photography stop at Passu Cones
• Coffee with famous walnut cake of glacier breeze hotel
• Visit of Khunjerab Pass (subject to opening)
• Arrival back to Hunza, Night Stay
• Breakfast Call 7:30 AM
• Departure for beautiful Nagar Valley
• Visit Hopper Glacier
• Visit of Eagle’s Nest View Point at Duikar
• Night Stay in Hunza
• Breakfast Call 7:30 AM
• Departure for Besham
• Lunch on the way
• Dinner and night stay at Besham
• Early morning departure from Besham
• Lunch on the way
• Reach Islamabad / End of services for Islamabad members
• Dinner and night stay at Islamabad
• Board Train 7:30 am if Tezgam (no breakfast)
• Breakfast Call 10 AM for Green Line members
• Board Train (Green Line) 2:30 PM from Margal Station
• Arrive Karachi 1:00 PM
• End of services.
Train Tickets Karachi – Islamabad – Karachi
AC Transport Islamabad – Hunza- Islamabad
4×4 Jeeps for Hoppar Valley
3 times standard meals during trip
Comfortable family hotels throughout trip (3-4 person sharing)
Couples need separate room will charge extra 1000 Rs per night.
Refreshment / Evening Tea
Memorable Photography (Digital)
Complimentary meals included in train tickets
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
• Personal insurances of clients
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entrance tickets at Forts & Museums
• Anything not mentioned above
Personal Essentials Checklist:
1. Clothes – as per weather / season (bring only you can use)
2. Jacket – Parka + Fleece
3. Shoes – hiking, preferably sturdy with ankle protection – Camp shoes / slippers
4. Socks – Tropical + Warm ( several pairs for 9 days use )
5. Head Cover – Warm Cap – Hat or P-Cap with shade – Bandana/scarf
6. Hands Cover – Gloves – Mittens ( as per weather / temperature conditions )
8. Extra battery / Power bank for gadgets
9. Bag – Backpack + Day pack (no big or heavy suitcase allowed)
10. Sunblock + Lip Balm + Cold Crème + Petroleum Jelly
11. Entertainment / Hobbies – Camera, Cell Phone, Music/reading/games materials
12. Medicines – for personal use, if advised by physician
Things to remember:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary team Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.
Sufian Sagheer: 0300-2388816
Emran Mani: 0332-3664191
Mansoor Sheikh: 0345-2263825