Training and Development Network offers two days Training on Gender Mainstreaming from 5-6 December,2016 at Training and Development Network, House 624, Street 95, I-8/4 Islamabad Pakistan.
Overview – Why this training?
Gender mainstreaming is the public policy concept of assessing the different implications for women and men of any planned policy action, including legislation and programmes, in all areas and levels. Gender mainstreaming ensures that policy-making and legislative work is of higher quality and has a greater relevance for society, because it makes policies respond more effectively to the needs of all citizens – women and men, girls and boys. Gender mainstreaming makes public interventions more effective and ensures that inequalities are not perpetuated.
Gender mainstreaming does not only aim to avoid the creation or reinforcement of inequalities, which can have adverse effects on both women and men. It also implies analyzing the existing situation, with the purpose of identifying inequalities, and developing policies which aim to redress these inequalities and undo the mechanisms that caused them.
At the end of the training, participants should have a better understanding of the following:
• Elements of Gender Mainstreaming
• Basics of Gender Analysis (Why and What)
• Conducting a Gender Analysis (When and How)
• What is Gender mainstreaming and how do you do it?
• Step By Step Approach (Approaches to assessing gender mainstreaming)
• Gender mainstreaming in different Sectors/Projects
• Gender Mainstreaming: key “Elements”
Fee & Registration
For all professional participants: Full Fee
Individuals/Self: 40% Discount
Students: 50% Discount
Early Bird: 10% Discount
03 or more than Participant: 20% discount on Each Participants
The Package will cover:
• Training Facilitation during training days
• Resource Person facilitation
• Training stationary
• Training reference material handouts for the participants
• Lunch and tea during training days
• Certificates of the training by Training and Development Network
Depending upon the total number of participants’ quota exceeds, the participants will registered on first come first serve basis.
For further detailed Information about training fee, training contents, venue confirmation, discount or packages contact Training Department firstname.lastname@example.org dial +92-51-8431057 or +92-300-5567805