Don’t have time or afraid of camping at remote areas? Karachi Travellers Group (KTG) brings you another perfect weekend night camping plan for you and your loved ones near to your home! Only 20 minute drive from Karachi Airport where we will pitch our camps for your night stay while you enjoy all the facilities of farm.
Countryside Chalet is the place where you can experience green resort envelope by eye catching ambiance, where you could stay and live in ideal tranquility and enjoy a life out of the ordinary and at par with quality standards.
We will pitch our camps for you night stay in the gardens of Chalets, where you can use washrooms / shower facilities of modern Chalet rooms.
A proper air-conditioned dining hall will be reserved for this event where we will have our live bbq dinner and breakfast and It’s all about great quality freshly prepared & served in contemporary surrounding.
Facilities and Services:
• Projector screen for movie with the capacity of 100 persons.
• Separate swimming pool for event.
• Beautiful lake providing facility of paddle boating
• Cricket ground with flood lights facility for night matches
• Children play land area
• ATV buggy ride
• Horse riding
• Tonga/buggy ride
• 24-hours tuck shop
• Various sitting areas around lake and gardens.
• Table tennis, chess, snooker, video games etc.
Duration: 20 hours
Saturday 22 April 3:00 pm to Sunday 23 April 11:00 am.
Last Date for Registration – 15 April, 2017.
• Night Camping
• Reserved space in farmhouse
• Swimming Pools
• Indoor Games
• Cricket Ground with flood lights
• Paddle Boating in beautiful lake
• ATV Rides and various other activities for kids and families.
Who can join:
Individuals, Group of friends, ideal for families.
Rs. 2500 per person (our transport)
Rs. 2000 per person (your own transport)
upto 2 years free of charge, 2 to 10 years will be charged half of package price and will be given folding seats in transport.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Full payment in advance.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/By hand
Day 1: Saturday 22 April 2017
02:30 pm: Meeting at Pickup Point
03:00 pm: Departure for Farmhouse
04:00 pm: Reach Farmhouse
Free time to explore farm and facilities
05:00 pm: Evening tea
09:00 pm: dinner
10:00 pm: Camp setup activity
11:00 pm: Night Stay in camps
Day 2: Sunday 23 April 2017
08:00 am: Breakfast call (Live Halwa Puri)
10:00 am: Departure from Farmhouse
11:00 am: Reach back drop point
End of Services
facilities provided by farmhouse
1 Halwa Puri breakfast
Mineral water / Evening tea.
Basic first aid kit.
Facilities not included:
• ATV/Horse ride session charges
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies.
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Beverages & other expenses of personal nature.
• Anything not mentioned above.
Things to remember:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents nor loss of any valuable item.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 05 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.
You can also book same private event for your families and friends group.