Duration: 7 days
Last Date for registration & Booking is 1st July 2017
Day 00 & Day 01:
Departure from Islamabad 10 PM evening
Mid Break at M2 & Mansehra
Arrival at Balakot 7 hours Travelling
Rest for 2 hour
Arrival at Chilas Via Naran (7 hour Travelling)
Dinner & Night stay at Shangrila Chilas
Departure for Fairy Meadows after Breakfast
Arrival at Raikot Bridge
Jeep ride till Tatto Village (90 minutes)
Lunch at local restaurant (vegetarian)
Trek to fairy meadows (3 hour moderate trekking)
Arrival at fairy meadows
Dinner & night stay at Fairy Meadows in tents
(Tents on sharing basis (sleeping bags, mattresses included)
Free day for area exploration
Optional treks for Bayal Camp, nanga Parbat base camp, sosar bush peak
Breakfast, lunch, dinner included
Night stay at fairy meadows
Early Morning Departure for Hunza after Breakfast
Arrival at hunza in evening
Departure for Khunjrab pass
Visit Attabad Lake, Passu Glacier
Back to hunza
Free day at Hunza
visit of Altit Fort, Baltit Fort
Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
Departure for Naran
Short Stay at Chilas
Arrival at Naran
Dinner and NIght stay at Naran
free time till Lunch
Departure for Lahore a
Arrival at Islambabad by Night
Tea, Eggs (omelet or fried), Pratha & Alu Bhujia
Rice / Chapatti, Meat Dish, Mix vegetables, Green Tea.
List of personal equipment for Tour
2. Full sleeves t-shirts
3. Light cotton socks
4. Woolen socks (2 pairs)
8. Woolen cap
9. Sun cap/hat
10. Sun glasses
12.Head torch or any Torch
13. Sun block
• Traveling Cost From Islamabad
• Hotel accommodation on 3 person sharing basis.
• Sleeping tents on 3 person sharing basis.
• Breakfast and dinner, Lunch not included.
• Kitchen equipment, crockery, fuel and related camping gear.
• Facilities of Guide, cooks and porters and helpers.
• Bridge taxes.
• 10 Kg porter facility for member’s personal gear.
(Above 10 Kg will be separately charged from member on spot, as per porter rate per Kg)
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment could be made by hand by the participants or you can deposit the registration charges directly into the bank account.
In case of depositing in the bank account the details:
Account title: Royal Tourism Pakistan
Account Number: 0932218124745
Bank Name: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Branch : Bahadarabad, Karachi Branch( Br Code 0932)
On adventure of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Mohsin Ali Shah
+92 300 8989525
+92 300 0364456
Royal Tourism Pakistan