Join KTG to explore the amazing Thar Desert, enjoy and observe the thar culture and explore the famous historical sites of Nagarparkar.
Nagarparkar, an ancient Hindu and Jain pilgrimage site, is a town in Tharparkar District in Sindh province of Pakistan. Located at a distance of 129 km from Mithi, in Sindh, Pakistan. It is situated at a distance of about 16 km from south and about 23 from east from the Indian border
Duration: 2 Days, 1 Nights
Start Date: Saturday, 17 Febraury 2018
End Date: Sunday, 18 Febraury 2018
Last Date for Registration – 10 Febraury 2018
Main attraction of tour:
• Karoonjhar Hills
• Ancient Jain Temples
• Bhodesar Dam
• Bhodesar Mosque
• Thar Desert
Rs 9000 per person.
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge.
Children between 2-10 years will be charge half and will provided folding seats.
100% advance payment at the time of confirm booking.
Mode of Payment:
Online bank transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
60 % of Total package amount is refundable before one week of expedition.
25 % of Total package amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Total package amount is refundable before 2 day of expedition.
Day 1 :
• Meet up 12.30 a.m
• Departure 1.00 a.m via (super highway)
• Breakfast at Mirpur Khas
• Continue drive to Thar Desert
• Lunch on the way
• Visit of Bhodesar Dam / Temples / Mosques
• Dinner and night stay at rest house at Nagarparkar
Day 2 :
• Breakfast 8.00 a.m
• Visit of Naukot Fort
• Lunch on the way
• Continue drive to Karachi vi (National highway)
• Reach Karachi
• End of services
• AC Transport Karachi – Nagarparkar – Karachi
• 3 times standard meals during trip.
• Accommodation (sharing basis)
• Rs. 2000 additional for twin sharing accommodation
• Guided & Pre-arranged trip
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entrance tickets of forts.
• Anything not mentioned above.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 05 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary team Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.