Pharilla Rest House track starts just few kilometers ahead of the very famous Monal Restaurant. This was an old jeep track. Travelore Adventures invites you to join us on an amazing day out in the mountains and jungle along with Live BBQ.
Snaking through thick Margalla forest and giving peaks of Islamabad as if you are looking at the city from a world above.
Hiking level: Easy
From Islamabad 1100/- PKR
100% advance is compulsory for registration.
Registration form (Compulsory): http://goo.gl/forms/cf8D9Vp0vg
5% Discount on bringing 5 people.
10% Discount on bringing 10 people.
15% Discount on bringing 15 people.
70% Discount on bringing 20 or more people.
(Only one discount category applies at a time)
Gathering Point: Disclosed to event participants.
– Gathering time: 6:45 am
– Departure for Pir Sohawa: 7:00 am (sharp)
– Start of walk 8:00 am
– Reach Pharilla Rest House 12pm
– Live BBQ and activities. 12-2:30 pm
– Pack up and retrace the footsteps back to Pir Sohawa. 3:00 pm
– Arrival at gathering point 7:00 pm
– Back to Islamabad:
– End of day
– Services of a guide
– Jeep charges (If Any)
– Road tolls & Taxes
– Basic first aid kit
– Professional photography of members by official photographers
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
– Porter for Personal language (Rucksack, Sleeping bags etc)
– Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
– Personal insurances of clients
– Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
– Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks
– Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
– Any item not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
– The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
– Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
– Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
– Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
– A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
– Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
– Members will be be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
– Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose them off properly.
– Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for such delays.
– Travelore Adventures and its team members will not be responsible for any theft of personal items.
– Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
– Travelore Adventures is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
– All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
Cancellation/Exchange of seat charges:
1 week prior to event: 100% refund.
72 hours prior to the event: 25% deduction.
48 hours prior to the event: 50% deduction.
24 hours prior to the event: 75% deduction/
No refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to the event.
(Advance deposits are non-refundable)
– First come First get basis.
– Females are encouraged to join.
– Detailed Email will be sent to registered participants 2 days before event.
– On Spot Payment is not acceptable
– Advance payment non-refundable
A/c Title: Ghayyur Jadoon
Askari Bank: 0008-0210130194
0345-5264783 (Whatsapp Text/Call)
0333-5420840 (Whatsapp Only)