Training and Development Network offers two days Training on Enterprise Development training at Training and Development Network, House 624, Street 95, I-8/4 Islamabad Pakistan.
The contents of the course will cover the following
• What is Livelihood?
• Difference between Income generation, income saving, self-employment,
• What is an enterprise and entrepreneur?
• Competencies of Entrepreneur & points for successful enterprise development,
• Basic financial management, (income &expenditure) Capital, administrative, direct and indirect cost, Unit price costing, cost of production,
• Marketing concepts, Market demand and supply,
• Effective linkages development,
• Communication/ Advertisement / Publicity
Fee & Registration
For all professional participants: Full Fee
Individuals/Self: 40% Discount
Students: 50% Discount
Early Bird: 10% Discount
03 or more than Participant: 20% discount on Each Participants
The Package will cover:
• Training Facilitation during training days
• Resource Person facilitation
• Training stationary
• Training reference material handouts for the participants
• Lunch and tea during training days
• Certificates of the training by Training and Development Network
Depending upon the total number of participants’ quota exceeds, the participants will registered on first come first serve basis.
For further detailed Information about training fee, training contents, venue confirmation, discount or packages contact Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +92-51-8431057 or +92-300-5567805