A declamation competition provides opportunity to speak in front of audience to convey your message in simple and meaning full words. Iqra University Islamabad Campus is inviting you to be a part of this competition in its signature event Tectiqs’16.
Here are some rules and regulations of this competition:
• The contest is Bilingual with four categories in total. (English Serious, Urdu Serious, English humorous, Urdu humorous).
• Speakers representing each institute will speak as individual speakers not as teams.
• There is no limit for number of participants from a single institute.
• Each participant will be allowed to speak in one of the categories.
• There will be single round in the contest
• The speakers will be allowed to speak for a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 minutes.
• The speakers will be assessed by a panel of three judges.
• Trophies will be awarded to best two speakers.
• Marks will be deducted for failing to wind up in stipulated time and in case of paper reading.
• Passing derogatory remarks against the chair person and use of indecent language is not allowed.
• Decision of the judges will be final.
Rs.700 per team, Maximum of 2 members are allowed per team (University)
Rs.500 per team, Maximum of 2 members are allowed per team (School)
1st Position: Exclusive Prize
2nd Position: Exclusive Prize