Debugging is anticipated with distaste, performed with reluctance, and bragged about forever. Debug Police will check how fast and accurate you catch a bug/error in given lines of code; it is going to test your coding limits and your brain. This event includes three stages and they will be having their respective time. The first and second stages are going to be of 30 minutes and the last stage will be of 45 minutes. After the first stage there going to be a 30 minutes break this goes for the second stage as well.
Rules & Regulations:
1. There will be some questions given.
2. After every stage there is going to be a refreshment break for 30 minutes.
3. Pages would be given to each team for the dry run of code.
4. The teams are of two members.
5. No member is allowed to go outside.
6. No one is allowed to use internet.
7. If a same university, club, college or school entries more than one team, they will not face each other until the Final stages.
The winner would be announced on the basis of following:
1. How fast he/she finds the bugs/errors.
2. How many bugs/errors are detected?
3. The errors which are going to be declared by the management will be considered as an appropriate error.
4. The final result would be announced by Management, after the last stage.
5. The one who will do maxim question.
2. Visual studio (Latest).
3. Dream viewer.
4. Net beans.
6. Python Charm
Rs.600 per team, Maximum of 2 members are allowed per team
1st Position: Exclusive Prize
2nd Position: Exclusive Prize