Day trip to Kanhati Gardens and Khabeki Lake
SMS or Whats ap below details on the following mobile number
Shahid Mehdi- 03111-953338
i)Names, Amount Paid proof, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Total Seats
Shahid Mehdi- 03111-953338
Engr Yawar Abbas – 0336-5258535
Jawad ali- 03130585014
• Cold Drinks
• Road tolls
• Basic first aid
• Services of guide
•Gather in Front of Haleem Gar(I-8 ), Islamabad at 6:00am
••Departure From Islamabad at 6:30 am
•••Drive Back to Islamabad at 10:00pm
1: Send Your Registration Fee VIA
Engr Yawar Abbas: 71103-7293240-1
Mobile Number: Engr Yawar Abbas – 0336-5258535
Transfer to Bank Account
Title: Yawar Abbas
Account Number: 0056-0095-008190-01-6
Bank Al Habib limited
Murree Road Branch, Rawalpindi
*** Female participants are encouraged to join.
*** Families are encouraged to join.
Kanhati Garden Soon Valley
Home to stunningly beautiful waterfalls and marvellous views, Kanhatti Garden Soon Valley is a major tourist spot in Soon Valley.
Kanhatti Garden, located in Soon Valley of District Khushab, is accessible from Islamabad (M2 Balkasar Interchange), Lahore (M2 KallarKahar Interchange) Sargodha, Khushab and Mainwali. The distance from Islamabad is 290 km, from Lahore is 300-km and from Sargodha is 120 km.
Kanhatti Garden was established by Major W Whet Burn, District Engineer, and District Board Shahpur on 18th August 1933. Kanhatti sub village of Khabeki has been derived from Kanhat, a special rock found at natural water spring. The area of orchard was transferred to the District Board on Nov 2, 1934. The plantation in the garden was started in December 1934 and completed in January-February 1935. The plant inventory includes Almond, Apricot, Pine apple, Nagpurisangtara, Valencia late and Washington Navel. The Garden was transferred to Horticulture Research Station Soon Valley under the administrative control of Director Horticulture Research Institute, AARI-Faisalabad (1984 to 1991).In the year 1999, it was again given under the control of District Council Khushab. However being maintained under the supervision of the Khusab Agriculture Department, the Kanhatti Rest House and Camping Site was taken over by the Punjab Tourism Development Corporation (PTDC) on 29th Nov, 2014.
Kanhatti Garden is like a square, three sides are bounded by reserve forest (5,014 acres) while in North private lands of the Kanhatti settlement are located. Garden is home of the indigenous flora and fauna. More than 15 species of tall trees, 60 herbs, 20 shrubs and 15 types of grasses have been recorded from the garden. Kanhatti Garden is home to the largest birds population in the Punjab Salt Range. Punjab Urial, Grey and Black partridges, golden orioles, woodpeckers while 6 different endemic fish species have been found in the garden water springs. Irrigation sources are three – spring water, rainwater and tube well. Kanhati Garden is famous for its delicious sweet juicy late Valentia citrus variety (brought from Florida, the US in 1932) which fully ripe in the month of May-June and no other place in Punjab share this uniqueness. Kanhat rock is abundantly found in this area due to which the place is named as Kanhatti. Limestone and sandstone layers are present in the area where as red marl is also exposed at several places. The main mountain ridges of the area consist of the sand stone which are 120 million years old.The climate of the garden is generally dry with hot summer and cold winter. The average minimum temperature in the area is 02 c while average maximum temperature is 36 c. Average annual precipitation is 600 mm, a major portion of which received during rainy season. Garden is visited by 10 to 1,000 tourists annually both local as well as from other adjoining cities. These tourists include common citizens, university/college/school students and youth generation of the area. According to the PTDC Managing Director, project “Development of Eco-Tourism in Soon Valley at Kanhatti Garden, Khabekhi and Uchali Lake – Khushab’, has been approved and initiated under Annual Development Program (ADP) which hopefully would be completed within 18 months. However, soft interventions at Kanhatti Garden will be completed within couple of months. The components of development at Kanhatti Garden include Campsite and Camping facility, Garden view point, Rest House, Caravan Park, Camel riding, Hiking trails, bird watching and sighting of several other wildlife species, Natural water springs, waterfalls, water mills and water pools. Moreover the installation of signage has been completed to facilitate the visiting tourists. ________________________________________________
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days..
13. Alpha Adventure is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,