CALL OF DUTY is a multiplayer game in which a team (group of five players)will show there E gaming skills.A game ends when either a team or player has reached a predefined number of points, or the allotted time expires. In that case the team or player with the most points wins. Sudden Death mode is activated in which there is no re-spawning and the team who either has the last man standing, or achieve the objective first is the winner
1. There are two teams in each round.
2. Each team has five players.
3. Matches are based on SEARCH AND DESTROY rules.
4. There are knockout rounds in tournament.
5. MR-13 will be played.
6. In case of draw match both teams have to play MR-3.
7. Follow the time as if you come late for your match you are out of the tournament (10 to 15 minutes delay is accepted).
8. Maps =MpCrash-MpBacklot-MpCrossfire or as both teams agreed.
9. You can use your own keyboard and mouse.
Rs.1200 per team, Maximum of 5 members are allowed per team (University)
Rs.1200 per team, Maximum of 5 members are allowed per team (School)
1st Position: Exclusive Prize
2nd Position: Exclusive Prize