Institute of Safety & Management is organizing a 10 days intensive full day training course “Certified Safety Officer” from 15-Nov-2016 to 25-Nov-2016 at Institute of Safety & Management, Lahore, Pakistan.
See here the complete details of this course on our website:
Some important information is also given here.
This is an advance level professional development course for all the young aspirants looking forward to shape up their career in the field of OSHEQ (occupational safety, health, environment and quality). This course is specially designed for the young fresh individuals and the HSE professionals already working with the role and responsibilities of occupational safety & health.
COURSE METHODOLOGY AND CERTIFICATES:
• 10 days of intensive full day training.
• 10 specified training topics.
• 10 training certificates + 1 main certificate. (Certificate of each specified training along with a main course certificate).
• An assessment paper will be conducted at the end of each training.
• Free study material, notebook / writing pad, printing material, stationery etc.
• Free lunch & refreshment. (1 lunch and 1 tea for each day of 10 days trainings).
The registration can be completed via online registration form.
The course fee can be paid via online transfer, cheque, bank draft or cash.
Free study material, notebook / writing pad, printing material, stationery etc.
Free lunch & refreshment. (1 lunch and 1 tea for 10 days trainings).
Free hostel facility.
Free Wi-Fi internet facility (24 hours).
Registration deadline: 10-Nov-2016
Starting date: 15-Nov-2016
Course duration: 10 days
Course Timings: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Course Fee: Just Rs. 15,000 PKR.
Hostel Facility: Free.
> Fill and submit the online registration form http://www.ismts.org/registration OR download the registration form above link and email at firstname.lastname@example.org The form can also be submit to our office.
> Account details are given on the above link. The fee can be deposited via online transfer, cheque, bank draft or cash at our office.