Hey everyone, TECTIQS brings you one of the most entertaining and challenging event Brain Drain! With more twists and surprises than ever before, Be prepared to face the most brain boggling event of the year. It’s either Do or Die this year.
The event would compromise of the traditional;
• Fact & the Furious round; the not so conventional general knowledge quiz.
• Mind Teaser; The mind boggling fire ball round.
And introducing this year’s special the mysterious two rounds;
• The Brain Game
• The Creative Game
Tectiqs’2016 will assess the analytical potential and implementation powers of the participants. Contestants will go through a ride of innovative and unlikely situations provided in the form of quiz where daily life common sense will be put to test. They say “Common Sense is not very common in common people.” Prove us Wrong! Can you? Apart from this, the quiz will contain sections of General Knowledge, Basic math and Logical Concepts. Mind Teaser: Enough banging your heads in the quiz, now is the fun time to show some creativity and intellect! So fasten your seatbelts for a thrilling roller coaster ride that the Mind Teaser has in store for you.
Duration of the event:
Day 1 – 5 hours: First Round Quiz Round.
Day 2 – 6 hours: Second Round Scavenger Hunt.
Rules & Regulations:
1. The participants are to come prepared on the day of the event
2. Inter-team discussion allowed only
3. No mobile phones allowed during Mind teaser & Fact & Furious rounds
4. Team(s) caught cheating / using unauthorized materials will be eliminated
5. Head of the event has the authority to change the event rules at any time before or during the event.
6. The most important rule; Have Fun!
Criteria for judging:
• All rounds will have solid marks on everything done right.
• Decision of the judges will be final.
Rs.700 per team, Maximum of 2 members are allowed per team (University)
Rs.400 per team, Maximum of 2 members are allowed per team (School)
1st Position: Exclusive Prize
2nd Position: Exclusive Prize