Discover Pakistan offers a Basic Mountaineering and Climbing course to give the enthusiasts a chance to learn new skills and become enabled to scale mid-level peaks & technical mountain passes.
No of Days: 6
Weather Condition: Cold
Snowfall: Expected (Weather forecast can be checked in advance)
Type: Basic Mountaineering Course Level-1 at Hopar Glacier
Instructor: Mr. Zahid Rajput: MD Chogori Intl Mountaineering Institute – President of Khurpa Care Pakistan – Master Trainer for climbing and Rescue
• Anchor Building, Ice, Snow, rock, trees
• 18 Basic knots
• Glacier travelling
• Ice climbing
• Belay tech
• Uses of ice axes
• Rope fixing
• Anchor passing
Details of Plan:
Day 0: 14th Jan, 2017 (Saturday)
• 09:00 PM: Departure from Islamabad to Gilgit via NATCO Daewoo Bus.
Day 1: 15th Jan, 2017 (Sunday)
• Breakfast at Besham, continue travel towards Gilgit.
• Lunch on way (at Natco stopover hotels)
• Arrival at Gilgit and continue travel towards Hunza on Natco transport. Arrival at Hunza, meet up with the course instructor and continue travel towards Hopar.
• Night stay in Hopar
Day 2 – 5: 16th -19th Jan, 2017(Monday-Thursday)
• 4 Training Days at Hooper glacier.
• (During course days all night stays will be in a hotel at hooper village), on day 5 evening the departure will be from Hooper to Gilgit, Overnight stay in a hotel at Gilgit.
Day 6: 20th Jan, 2017 (Friday)
• Departure from Gilgit-Islamabad (Natco Daewoo Bus)
• Lunch & Dinner on way at Natco stopover hotels.
• Islamabad to Gilgit Travel and return By NATCO bus
• Gilgit to Hopar travel
• 3 nights’ accommodation at Hopar Village & 1 Night in Gilgit.
• Breakfast, dinner & light day pack Lunch
• All meals during travelling
• Training equipment + Certification
Services Not Included:
• Sleeping bags and warm clothing.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
• Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to road blocks or other reason.
• Porter Charges to Carry Personal Items.
• Anything not mentioned above.
• Personal warm Clothing + Sleeping bag not included
Cost & Payment Details:
Rs. 30,000/- Per Person from Islamabad.
Rs. 6,000 Advance and following registration form must be filled to confirm registration. https://goo.gl/forms/rinlMRGwjOMz37r33
Bank Account Details:
Account Title = Discover Pakistan
Account Number= 00362002788732
Silk Bank (Online Cash Deposit Facility Available in all silk bank Branches across Pakistan / ATM Transfer Facility Also Available VIA 1-link / Internet Banking Funds Transfer Facility)
For More Details and Booking Please Call
03235459876 / 03477584460 / email@example.com
Discover Pakistan offers a perfect match between price and quality services. Discover Pakistan works with the aim of providing a platform to nature lovers and adventure enthusiastic and thus enabling them to discover the Magnificence of the land of hospitality, Pakistan.
To stay updated for our upcoming events please join our official group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/DiscoverPakistan/
Further customized packages for Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir are also available for groups and couples.