Explore the untouched and unexplored the beautiful Astola Island with Karachi Travellers Group.
Yes! A real adventure trip in wilderness of the Island of Seven Hills, A memorable journey through scenic Makran Coastal Highway and boat ride in the heart of Arabian Sea to the uninhabited place, where we will observe calmness of time, watching birds and feel the real feel of wilderness by pitching our camps in the shore of Astola! and that’s not the end, we will also cover the famous Mud Volcanoues and Buzi Pass Rock Formations in this trip.
Detail of the area:
Astola Island, also known as Jezira Haft Talar Satadip or ‘Island of the Seven Hills’, is a small uninhabited Pakistani island in the Arabian Sea. Also the largest island in Pakistan, it is the epitome of Balochistan’s undermined beauty.
The region bordering the Arabian Sea is known as the Makran, a harsh desert landscape bound by the coast on one side and low mountains on the other The coast of Makran possesses only one island, Astola Island, near Pasni, and several insignificant islets.
Duration: 2 Days.
Start Date: Saturday, 24th December 2016
End Date: Sunday, 25th December 2016
Last Date for Registration – 15th December 2016
Total 20 seats only, on first book first get basis.
• The unexplored Astola Island
• Boat Ride in the heart of Arabian Sea
• BBQ, Bone fire, Camping at Astola Island
• Music & Fun activites at beachside
• Buzi pass
• Princess of Hope
• Sphinx of Balochistan
• Mud Volconoes of Balochistan
Who can join:
Individuals, Group of friends, families who love adventure.
Ideal for photographers.
Tour Cost: Rs. 14,500 per person.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting full payment in advance.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/By hand
60 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 day of expedition.
• Meet up at 11:00 pm
• Departure from Karachi at 12:00 am
• Breakfast at Ormara, continue drive to Pasni
• Boat ride from Pasni to Astola, lunch on the way or at Island
• Reach Astola Island, free time for exploring and activity
• BBQ / Bonfire / Music arrangements
• Night stay in camps
• Witness the unmatched sunrise from Astola Island
• Start of boat ride to Pasni while having breakfast
• Reach Pasni, drive to Ormara
• Lunch stop at Ormara
• Scenic drive / short stops at Buzi Pass
• Visit of Mud Volcanoes if time permits
• Arrival Karachi by late evening
Airconditioned Transport Karachi to Karachi
Boat Ride Pasni / Astola Islanad / Pasni
2 lunch / 1 dinner / 2 breakfast
Mineral Water/ Soft drink / Evening tea
Camps/Sleeping bags/Sleeping mattress
Sound system / Generator / Tent washroom facilities
Basic first aid kit.
Services not included:
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or any other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Anything not mentioned above.
Things to remember:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents nor loss of any valuable item.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 05 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.