Enjoy your weekend and get a chance to experience chilly Murree weather at highest point of Sindh! Gorakh Hill Station offers splending altitude feel and superb landscapes that’s beyond your imagination.
This March, Karachi Travellers Group has announced 2 days 1 night family winter trip to Gorakh Hill Station, also known as Murree of Sindh.
Detail of Area:
Gorakh is a Hill Station of Sindh, Pakistan. It is situated at an elevation of 5,688 ft. (1,734 m) in the Kirthar Mountains, 94 kilometers northwest of Dadu city. Gorakh Hill Station is situated on one of the highest plateaus of Sindh, spread over 2,500 acres (10 km2) of land. It is very attractive to nature-lovers owing to its temperate weather and beautiful surroundings. Gorakh’s elevation gives it a special climate, with sub-zero temperatures during winter and generally below 20 °C in summer, with about 120 mm of average annual rainfall.
Duration: 2 Days, 1 Nights
Start Date: Saturday, 11th March, 2017
End Date: Sunday, 12th March, 2017
Last Date for Registration – 01 March, 2017
Sight-Seeing / Main attractions of tour:
• Gorakh Hill Station
• Benazir View Point
• Khawal Luk Pass
• Adventurous Jeep Ride
• Camping at Highest point of Sindh
Who can join:
Individuals, Group of friends, families. Ideal for photographers.
Rs. 6,500 per person. (stay in camps)
Rs. 7,500 per person. (stay in rooms)
Camps or Rooms sharing on 3/4 basis.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Full payment in advance.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/By hand
60 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 day of expedition.
• Departure from Karachi 1:00 a.m
• Breakfast at Sehwan Devine Resturant 7:00 a.m
• Arrival at wahi pandi / start of Jeep ride 10:00 a.m
• Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station 1:00 p.m
• Lunch at G-Resort at 01:30 pm
• Trek to Benazie view point
• Evening tea 5:00 p.m
• Dinner 9:00 p.m
• Bonfire at campsite 10:00 pm
• Night stay in camps/rooms
• Breakfast 8:00 am
• Departure from Gorakh Hill Station 9:00 am
• Arrival at Juhi 12.30 pm
• Lunch at 2:00 pm
• Departure for Karachi 3:00 pm
• Arrival Karachi 8:00 pm
AC Transport Karachi – Juhi – Karachi
4×4 Jeeps from Juhi – Gorakh hill – Juhi
3 times standard meals during trip.
Accommodation at Gorakh Hill Resort (sharing basis)
Bonfire at Hill station
Refreshment + Water + Cold drink +Tea
Things to remember:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents nor loss of any valuable item.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be very cold at the destination.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.
You can also contact us to organize your customized Family, Office/Corporate and School/College/University Trips.