Travelore Adventures is bringing another adventurous opportunity for all the adventure seekers out there to explore one of the most beautifuful alpine lakes in Pakistan.
Get your friends together and join us for this amazing adventure to Explorer’s Paradise, Chitta Katta Lake with Travelore Adventure’s signature services and environment.
Chitta Katha Lake is located in Shounter valley, Azad Kashmir at the elevation of 13,500 feet (4,100 m). Chitta Katha means White Stream; it is the local name of the stream coming down from the Hari Parbat originating from the lake called Chitta Katha Sar or lake of the Mount Hari parbat. This Mountain is sacred for some people who relate it to Lord Shiva and consider it abode of the Lord and identify it as Kailash.
The lake is accessible from Kel by a 20 kilometers (12 mi) jeep track and then 5 kilometers (3.1 mi) hiking trek. Kel is the base camp to this lake.
No. of Days: 5
Dates: 09th August – 13th August, 2017
Last date to register: 30th July, 2017
Hiking Level: Moderate
Trip cost per head from Islamaad: Rs.16,000
Trip cost per head from lahore: Rs. 18,500
Minimum deposit for seat booking: 8,000 rupees
Registration form: (Compulsory)
5% discount to anyone bringing 5 people.
10% discount to anyone bringing 10 people.
20% discount to anyone bringing 15 or more people.
Day 01 – Leave Islamabad at 1am in the night in a booked vehicle. Breakfast at Muzaffarabad, Lunch at Keran. Reach Kel and ride on jeeps towards Upper Domel. Stay in camps at Upper Domail.
Day 02 – Start trekking towards lake. No lunch will be served today but daypacks will be given before the start of the trekking. Camping at Dak-2.
Day 03 – Hike to lake and spend night at lake side.
Day 04 – Trek back to Upper Domail. Ride on jeeps back to Kel. Spend night in a hotel at Kel.
Day 05 – Travel back to Islamabad in a booked vehicle.
List of Personal Equipment:
– Ruck Sack (at least 65 litre)
– Sleeping bag
– Sleeping Mattress
– Trekking Shoes
– Warm Jacket
– Rain Coat or Parka Jacket
– Woolen socks
– Woolen cap
– Water bottle
– Trekking sticks
– Tissue roll
– Personal Medicines
– Hotel on sharing basis/ Tents for Adventure lovers (3-4 persons sharing)
– Services of a guide
– Jeep charges
– Road tolls & Taxes
– Basic first aid kit
– Photography of members by official photographers
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
– Room services, laundry charges, Beverage, phone call and other any item of personal nature.
– Personal insurance.
– Rescue, Helicopter coverage.
– Tips for Guide, porter & cook
– Anything not mentioned in the “Services Included” list
– Porter for Personal language (Rucksack, Sleeping bags etc)
– Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
– Personal insurances of clients
– Laundry, beverages, mineral water & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
– Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks
– Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
– Any item not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
– The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
– Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
– Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
– Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
– A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
– Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
– Members will be be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
– Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose them off properly.
– Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for such delays.
– Travelore Adventures and its team members will not be responsible for any theft of personal items.
– Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
– Travelore Adventures is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
– All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
Cancellation/Exchange of seat charges:
1 week prior to event: 100% refund.
72 hours prior to the event: 25% deduction.
48 hours prior to the event: 50% deduction.
24 hours prior to the event: 75% deduction/
No refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to the event.
(Advance deposits are non-refundable)
– First come First get basis.
– Females are encouraged to join.
– Detailed Email will be sent to registered participants 2 days before event.
– On Spot Payment is not acceptable
– Advance payment non-refundable
A/c Title: Ghayyur Jadoon
Askari Bank: 0008-0210130194
0345-5264783 (Whatsapp Text/Call)