Travelore Adventures is proud to announce its one of the most awaited trips of the winter season which will be full of excitement, thrill, adventure, skiing, awesome landscapes and great company. Pack your jackets, fleeces and gloves and get ready for one of the most awaited trip where you will be skiing* up and down the amazing slopes in Malam Jabba, experiencing amazing Ushu Forest in Kalam and much more.
From Islamabad: 12,000 PKR.
From Lahore 14,000
From Peshawar: 12,800
People wanting to join us from other cities please give us a call at the numbers given at the end.
*Skiing is dependent on weather/snow conditions.
50% advance is compulsory for registration.
Registration form link: (Compulsory)
Registration form: http://goo.gl/forms/cf8D9Vp0vg
5% Discount for students. (upon showing valid student card)
5% Discount on bringing 5 people.
15% Discount on bringing 10 people.
25% Discount on bringing 15 or more people.
Departure from Islamabad: 07:00 am
Arrival at Swat: 12:00 pm
Lunch at Mingora City: 01:00 pm
Drive to Kalam Valley
Dinner & Night Stay in a hotel at Kalam: 06:00 pm
Wakeup call: 07:00 am
Break Fast: 08:00 am
Sightseeing and photography at Kalam: 09:00 am – 11:00 am
Drive to Bahrain Valley: 12:00 pm
Sight Seeing at Bahrain Valley:01:00 pm
Drive to Fiza Ghat 03:00 pm
Dinner, Bonfire, Stay at Fiza Ghat: 08:00 pm
Wakeup call: 06:30 am
Break Fast: 07:00 am
Departure for Malam Jaba: 08:00 am
Arrival at Malam Jaba: 10:30 am
Full Day Skiing at Malam Jaba
Lunch at malam jaba: 02:30 pm
Back to Fiza Ghat:5:00 pm
Dinner, Bonfire, Stay at Fiza Ghat: 8:00 pm
Wakeup call: 07:00 am
Breakfast: 09:00 am
Visit White Palace 11:30 am
Lunch at swat 02:00 pm
Departure from Mingora for Islamabad 03:00 pm
Arrival at Islamabad 09:00 pm
3 time quality meals.
Skiing at Malam Jabba.
Services of guide.
Services Not included:
– Any personal expenses/refreshments (beverages/snacks/drinks)
– Extra expenses caused due to road sliding or any other reason.
– Emergency rescue
– Life guard
– Personal Porter
– Anything not mentioned explicitly in the package.
Terms and Conditions:
– The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
– Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
– Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
– Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
– A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
– Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
– Members will be be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
– Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose them off properly.
– Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for such delays.
– Travelore Adventures and its team members will not be responsible for any theft of personal items.
– Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
– Travelore Adventures is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
– All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
1 week prior to event: 100% refund.
72 hours prior to the event: 25% deduction.
48 hours prior to the event: 50% deduction.
24 hours prior to the event: 75% deduction/
No refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to the event.
A/c Title: Ghayyur Jadoon
Askari Bank: 0008-0210130194
0345-5264783 (Whatsapp ONLY)