Join The Josh Tours for expedition to explore the cold areas of Fort Monro still unexplored place, Sukkur & KOT DG Fort.
Event Dates: 02,03,04,05 February 2018
LAST DATE of Booking: 15th Jan 2018
Outsider (s): Rs.15,500/- Per head
Main Tourist Attractions:
1- Fort Monro
2- DJ Khan
3- Sukkur City
4- Seven Sister Tombs
5- Sadho Belo Mandir
6- KOT DG Fort
Karachi – Fort Monro – Sukkur – Karachi: By Road (Luxury Coasters )
Fort Monro: Guest Houses
Sukkur: Decent Lodge
Departure from Karachi 08 PM (16 hours travel Time)
– Breakfast on Highway
– Lunch at Fort Monro
– Free Time
– Dinner & Night stay at Guest House 3 person per room sharing
Breakfast & Departure for Sukkur
Visit DG Khan Chowk
Lunch on the Way
Arrival in Sukkur
Dinner & Night Stay
Day 03 –
– Visit Sadho Belo Mandir
– Visit Seven Sister Tombs
– Visit Kot DG Fort
– Departure for Karachi-8 hours Travel time
– AC Transport
– Hotel Accommodation for 1 Night in Fort Monro
– Guest house Accommodation for 1 night in Sukkur
– Facilities of local tour guide
– Normal Meal ( Breakfasts – Lunches – Dinners)
ll FACILITIES NOT INCCLUDED ll
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
4- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
5- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
6- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY:
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
.25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 5 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 4 day of expedition.
LIST OF PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
– Pea Cap
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
-Sandals / Chapples
– Personal Cloths
– Warm Clothes
– Warm Shawl
– Bed Sheet
– Warm Cap