Come join us on a trip to one of the most amazing places of Pakistan. Come and beat the summer heat with us at one of the many amazing places of Pakistan.
Charges: 10,000 PKR.
50% advance is compulsory for registration.
Registration form link: (Compulsory)
Registration form: http://goo.gl/forms/cf8D9Vp0vg
5% Discount on bringing 5 people.
10% Discount on bringing 10 people.
15% Discount on bringing 15 or more people.
Payment details are at the end of description.
– Gathering time: 6:00 am
– Departure time: 6:30 am
– Breakfast in Abbottabad
– Arrival at Balakot
– Lunch and sightseeing at Balakot River
– Arrival at Naran
Over night stay in Naran.
Hotel Room/Camping on Sharing Basis. (4 person sharing)
– Wake up call: 7:30 am
– Departure for visiting Saif-ul-Malook lake in jeeps
– Arrival back at Naran Bazar
– Departure for Shogran in Coaster
Over night stay in Shogran. Hotel Room Camping on Sharing Basis. (4 person sharing)
– Wake up call: 7:30 am
– Luggage Pack-up
– Departure for Siri Paye in Jeeps
– Sightseeing in Paye meadows
– Departure back in Shogran
– Leaving for Islamabad.
– Lunch near Balakot river.
– Arrival back in Islamabad.
Naran is a medium sized town in upper Kaghan Valley in Mansehra District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of the Pakistan. It is located 119 kilometers from Mansehra city at the altitude of 8,202 feet.
Babusar Pass or Babusar Top is a mountain pass at the north of the 150 km. long Kaghan Valley connecting it via the Thak Nala with Chilas on the Karakoram Highway. It is the highest point in the Kaghan Valley that can be easily accessed by cars
Shogran is a village situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley, northern Pakistan at a height of 7,749 feet or 2,362 metres above sea level. Shogran is located at a distance of 34 km away from Balakot.
– Luxury Transport
– Hotel on sharing basis/ Tents for Adventure lovers
– Services of a guide
– Jeep charges
– 3 Times Standard food
– Road tolls & Taxes
– Basic first aid kit
– Photography of members by official photographers
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
– Porter for Personal language (Rucksack, Sleeping bags etc)
– Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
– Personal insurances of clients
– Laundry, beverages, mineral water & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
– Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks
– Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
– Any item not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
– The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
– Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
– Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
– Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
– A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
– Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
– Members will be be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
– Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose them off properly.
– Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for such delays.
– Travelore Adventures and its team members will not be responsible for any theft of personal items.
– Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
– Travelore Adventures is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
– All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
Cancellation/Exchange of seat charges:
1 week prior to event: 100% refund.
72 hours prior to the event: 25% deduction.
48 hours prior to the event: 50% deduction.
24 hours prior to the event: 75% deduction/
No refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to the event.
(Advance deposits are non-refundable)
– First come, First get basis.
– Females are encouraged to join.
– On Spot Payment is not acceptable
– Advance payment non-refundable
A/c Title: Ghayyur Jadoon
Askari Bank: 0008-0210130194
0345-5264783 (Whatsapp Text/Call)
0333-5420840 (Whatsapp Only)