Join THE JOSH TOURS for another adventorous tour.
Quetta (Urdu: کوئٹہ, Pashto: کوټه, Balochi: کویته About this sound pronunciation (help·info)) is the provincial capital of Balochistan, Pakistan and the ninth-largest city of Pakistan. The city is known as the fruit garden of Pakistan, due to the numerous fruit orchards in and around it, and the large variety of fruits and dry fruits produced there. The city was also known as Little Paris in the past due to its beauty and geographical location. The immediate area has long been one of pastures and mountains, with varied plants and animals relative to the dry plains to the west. Quetta is at an average elevation of 1,680 meters (5,510 feet) above sea level,making it Pakistan’s only high-altitude major city. The population of the city is estimated to be approximately 1,140,000.
ONLY 20 SEATS (1ST COME 1ST SERVE)
January 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th February (Fri, Sat & Sun)
Booking Deadline: Three Days before the event
700 Kms from Karachi via
About 9 hrs Drive from Karachi
THE TRIP IS GOOD FOR?
* Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
For Photographers: This place is a heaven for landscape, wildlife & astral photography. We’ll have some seasoned photographers with us on the trip to provide you free instructions and help you hone your landscape & nature photography skills !!
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
08:00 PM: Meet Up in Karachi
09:00 AM: Breakfast at Quetta
-: Hotel Check Inn
-: Visit Hanna Lake & Urak Valley
-: Late Arrival in Hotel & Lunch
-: Free Time
-: Visit Local Market
-: Dinner & Overnight Stay
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Hotel
-: Departure for Ziarat
-: Visit of Quid-e-Azam Residency
-: Visit of Ziarat Bazar
-: Lunch in Ziarat
-: Dinner & Overnight Stay in Ziarat/Quetta
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Hotel
-: Departure for Karachi
-: Washroom stop at Khuzdar
-: Lunch at Lasblea/Winder
-: Arrival Back in Karachi
PACKAGE & PRICING
Rs. 13,000 / head
AC Transport from Karachi to Back (2-Way)
Accommodation at Quetta/Ziarat (4 per Room )
Drinks, Tea & Refreshments
List of Personal Equipment :
– Pea Cap
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots | Durable Joggers
-Sandals | Chapples
– Personal Clothes
– Warm Clothes
– 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
|Terms & Condition|
Before requesting to register for “5 Days Tour to Neelam Valley | Heaven on Earth” with us, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from TJT.
I further understand that on adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account #: 1234-1234-211275376
Branch Code # 1234
Account Title: Hammad Shakil
Bank Name: UBL Al Rehman Brand I.I Chandrigar Road.
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whtsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on email@example.com OR just sms.