Travelore Adventures is bringing again another amazing opportunity to experience the adventurous trekking experience to Dagri Bangla, Bheeran Gali and Miranjani. Come see the world from top with us and experience the adrenaline rush that mountains give you.
Hiking level: Moderate
Charges: 8,000/- (Including Equipment** Rental)
Without Equipment**: 7,000/-
Minimum Advance for seat booking: 4,000
5% Discount on bringing 5 or more people.
10% Discount on bringing 10 or more people.
15% Discount on bringing 15 or more people.
70% Discount on bringing 20 or more people.
Minimum Participants: 10
Charges must be paid in advance for the seat to be reserved.
Registration form: (Compulsory)
** Equipment Includes: Rucksack, Sleeping Bag, Mattress
Members will have to carry their own equipment. Porter charges not included.
Details of Area:
Birangali forest rest house is in the Birangali village around 7-8 km from Thandiani. The track that leads to it mainly involve descends. There is a fresh water stream at 5 minutes’ walk down the hill from the rest house. There are also a few shops in Birangali village where basic items are available. Basic structure of the rest house was partially damaged in the 2005 earthquake. Dagri rest house is at an elevation of 2720 meters whose main structure was also damaged in the earthquake. The track from Birangali to Dagri is around 15-16km and involves mainly ascend. The dense Quercus (burongi) forest of this area is the main charm of this whole trek. With some of the trees hundreds of years old. If the weather is clear, Dagri also offers an awesome sunset view. Fresh water is available at 15 minutes’ walk from the rest house towards Northwest. Next day, we will reach Nathiagali via Miranjani top (2980m) which is the highest peak in this Galliyat region. Nathiagali is another famous hill station at an altitude of 2500 meters .It is 8200 ft above sea level and is one of the most frequented resorts during summer season.
Day 1: Friday
Gathering time 6:30 am
Breakfast 06:30am – 0700am
Departure time from Islamabad: 07:00 am
Abbotobad reaching time: 10:00 am
Arrival at Bheeran Gali Via Jeeps: 12:00 pm
Trekking to Dagri Bangla: 01:30 pm
Reached Dagri Bangla: 07:30 pm
Dinner & Camping at Dagri Banglai: 08:00 pm
Day 2: Saturday (REST DAY + FUN ACTIVITIES)
Break Fast at Dagri Bangla: 09:30 am
Exploration of Forest & Chashma: 10:00 am
Group Activities till: 01:30 pm
Lunch at Dagri Bangla: 02:00 pm
Different Games/Competition: 03:00 pm
Prize Distribution: 06:00 pm
Dinner+Bonfire+Camping+Mus ic: 08:00 pm
Day 3: Sunday
Breakfast at Degree Bangla: 07:30 am
Departure from Dagri Bangla: 08:30 am
Meranjani top at: 11.30 am
Reached NathiaGali Track: 02:30 pm
Lunch at Nathia Gali Hotel: 03:00 pm
Back to Isb : 06:00 pm
– Luxury Transport
– Camping Accommodation
– Services of a guide
– Jeep charges
– 2 meals on Day 1 & Day 3.
– 3 meals and refreshment on Day 2.
– Road tolls & Taxes
– Basic first aid kit
– Photography of members by official photographers
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
– Porter for Personal language (Rucksack, Sleeping bags etc)
– Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
– Personal insurances of clients
– Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
– Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks
– Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
– Any item not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
– The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
– Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
– Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
– Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
– A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
– Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
– Members will be be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
– Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose them off properly.
– Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for such delays.
– Travelore Adventures and its team members will not be responsible for any theft of personal items.
– Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
– Travelore Adventures is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
– All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
Cancellation/Exchange of seat charges:
1 week prior to event: 100% refund.
72 hours prior to the event: 25% deduction.
48 hours prior to the event: 50% deduction.
24 hours prior to the event: 75% deduction/
No refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to the event.
(Advance deposits are non-refundable)
– First come First get basis.
– Females are encouraged to join.
– Detailed Email will be sent to registered participants 2 days before event.
– On Spot Payment is not acceptable
– Advance payment non-refundable
A/c Title: Ghayyur Jadoon
Askari Bank: 0008-0210130194
0345-5264783 (Whatsapp Text/Call)
0333-5420840 (Whatsapp Only)