More than 80 km away from #Khuzdar there is a beautiful village called #Moola, It is a Tehsil of District Khuzdar. It is famous due to historical place as well as its geographical location; it is the gateway between central Baluchistan and West Baluchistan, Sindh and Iran. People opt this way (Moola Pass) because it is the shortest distance between central Baluchistan and Sindh. Ruins of Thore khear, Hatachi, Hayrav, Kial Beig and Pasta Khan reveal the belonging of Moola to the 2,000-year-old civilization. Moola River is the biggest river of Jalawan, its origin exists in mountains of Dist Khuzdar. Fish is also found in this river that is why fishing is one of the best hobbies of people in this area. One can find many fields of Mangos on the way; these mangoes are juicy and suitable for the manufacture of the pickle. Besides mangoes, there are many fields of orange, lemon, olive. Jahan is one of the most beautiful villages of Sub Tehsil Moola. In this village, many waterfalls are found, Chotok is one of the biggest waterfalls of Sub Tehsil Moola as well as Baluchistan. This waterfall exists between two hills, the peaks of the hills interact with each other that is why waterfall just looks like an umbrella. For this reason, it attracts the tourist to itself. Its water is hot during the winter season and cold during the summer season, people feel pleasant and find themselves in the imaginative world.
This trip will take you from mountains, deep blue waters to the isolated valley of Chotok. It will be 2 days and a 2-night trip which will include off-roading, camping, bonfire, music, sky lanterns, exploration and much more. This trip is a 3rd Grade adventure trip and not suitable for kids under 15 years.The trip is good for hardcore travelers and adventure lovers.
TRIP COST :
PKR 12000/- Per Person.
For Details Contact :
Landline : 021-34822187
Mobile No / Whatsapp :
MOHSIN ALI SHAH : 0300-8989525
SAMI BALOCH : 0311-190-9991
M.WAMIQ : 0335-222-3385
SAMEED KHAN: 0334-331-9575
Trip Duration: 2 Days
Category: Hardcore / Sight-Seeing / Trekking
Accommodation: 1 Night in Camps
Transport : Saloon Coaster / 4×4 Jeeps for off-roading
Minimum temperature: 11 °C
Trip Cost Covers:
• Luxury Airconditioned Coaster from (Karachi – Khuzdar – Karachi).
• Transport (4×4 SUVs) from Khuzdar to khuzdar.
• All Meals during the trip.
• 3 short tea break – 2 Breakfast – 2 Lunch – 1 Dinner.
• Camping equipment.
• Diving equipment including Snorkelling Gear/Life jackets
• All other expenses not mentioned above.
HARDCORE in terms of traveling & trekking (those who are not good at trekking or traveling on pickups on third rated roads are discouraged from joining in. Please be aware, in terms of traveling or trekking, it is not a luxurious trip by any means)
MODE OF TRANSPORT:
– Luxury Air Conditioned Coaster (Karachi – Khuzdar – Karachi).
– (4×4 SUVs) from Khuzdar to khuzdar.
• Luxury Transport
• First Aid Facility
• Ride on 4WD for 6 hours’ off-roading
• Life Jackets + Snorkelling Gear
• Life Guards
• All Meals, (excluded snacks)
• Bonfire / lanterns
• Camps, Sleeping Bags
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing.
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
2 Days – 2 Nights (inclusive of traveling time)
DAY 1 : Friday
10:00 PM: Meet Up in Karachi at Hobby Shop
11:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
DAY 2 : Saturday
12:30 AM : Refreshing Tea Break At Vinder (45 min)
01:15 AM : Departure to Khuzdar
06:00 AM : Sunrise at Khuzdar
08:15 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar in Restaurant (1:30 hr)
09:45 AM: Departure to Moola Chotok in 4×4 for OFF-ROADING
12:15 AM: Short tea break at kirk (30 min)
12:45 AM: Journey continues for Moola Chotuk
03:15 PM: Arrival at Moola Chotok
03:30 PM: Lunch Break (1:30 hr)
05:00 PM: Visit to Water Stream
07:00 PM: Back to Camp Site
09:00 PM: Dinner at Camp Site
10:00 PM: Music + Bonfire + Tea&Cakes
Star Gazing all night….
DAY 3: Sunday
06:00 AM: Breakfast
07:00 AM: Departue for Chota Chutuk
08:00 AM: Arrival at Chota Chutuk (trekking starts for chota Chutuk)
08:30 AM: Visit of Water Stream + activities (cliff jumping + Snorkeling + Underwater + action photography)
10:30 AM: Trekking Back to Jeep.
11:00 AM: Departure for Khuzdar + light meal (juices + Bread with chiken Spread)
04:00 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar
05:00 PM: Departure for Karachi
12:00 AM: Arrival Back in Karachi
LIST OF PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
– Personal Clothing
– Warm Cloth
– Jackets & Shawal
– Swim Suit
– Trekking Boots / Durable Joggers
– Sandals / Chappal
– Mosqitoes repelent
– Power Bank.
Shop SB-08,Jubilee Life Insurance Building, Near Rab Mediacl Center, Gulshan-e-Iqbal-2.
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking:
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment could be made by hand by the participants in our Office or you can deposit the registration charges directly into the bank account.
1) BANK DEPOSIT:
Deposit Rs.12000/- per head advance in the following account:
Account title: Royal Tourism Pakistan
Account Number: 0932218124745
Bank Name: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Branch : Bahadarabad, Karachi Branch( Br Code 0932)
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE:
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
Shop SB-08,Jubilee Life Insurance Building, Near Rab Medical Center, Gulshan-e-Iqbal-2.
3) Submit advance by any method & SMS/WhatsApp below details on 0300-8989525
*Trip Name and date
*CNIC numbers of participants
*Contact numbers of participants
*Total no of seats & joining from
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• The member should have to report 30 mins before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.Otherwise, the company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
• During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts.In such situation, company will not be held responsible in any case.
• This is not a luxury trip by any means and members had to face any situation with the smiling face.
• During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts (Roads blocked or else). In such situation, company will not be held responsible in any case.
• The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reason deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or you will be registered for our next same trip.
• The company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• The company is not responsible for a loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• The company can cancel the booking at any time.
• The company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation by-laws of the company, to be enforced from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
CONTACT US AT:
Landline : 021-34822187
Mobile No / Whatsapp :
Mohsin Ali Shah
+92 300 8989525
+92 300 0364456
Royal Tourism Pakistan
SAMI BALOCH : 0311-190-9991
SB 08 block 2 gulshan e iqbal beside jubilee insurance near gulshan chowrangi Karachi.