Enjoy the most beautiful coastline with Karachi Travellers Group. Yes! we are going to explore the finest and untouched Ormara beach and that’s not the end, we will pitch our camps at most peaceful Kund Malir beach to spend night!
Get a chance to enjoy beach night camping at Kund Malir and observe crystal clear beach of Ormara situated on beautiful Makran coastal Highway (Balochistan). Not only beach, but you will also get a chance to visit natural rock formations at Buzi Pass of Hingol National Park and Mud Volcanoes of Balochistan.
Duration: 2 Days.
Start Date: Saturday, 27 January 2018
End Date: Sunday, 28 Janaury 2018
Last Date for Registration – 20 January 2018
• The Beautiful Ormara Beach
• Night stay at Kund Malir Beach
• BBQ, Bone fire, Camping at beachside
• Music & Fun activites at beachside
• Buzi pass
• Princess of Hope
• Sphinx of Balochistan
• Mud Volconoes of Balochistan
Who can join:
Individuals, Group of friends, families. Ideal for photographers.
Tour Cost: Rs. 6,500 per person (limited time offer)
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Full payment in advance.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/By hand
60 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 day of expedition.
• Meet up at 12:30 am
• Departure from Karachi at 1:00 am
• Breakfast stop at Kund Malir Beach 6:00 am
• Short stops at Buzi Pass, Princess of Hope, Sphinx of Balochistan
• Arrival at Ormara 11:00 am
• Free time for rest/freshup, Lunch at Ormara
• Free time for activites at Ormara Beach till 3:00 pm
• Departure for Kund Malir Beach
• Arrival at Kund Malir Beach 6:00 pm
• Camp, Bonfire, Music arrangements at Kund Malir Beach
• BBQ dinner at campsite
• Night Stay in camps at beachside
• Breakfast at Kund Malir Beach 7:00 am
• Departure from Kund Malir Beach 8:00 am
• Arrival at Chandragup Mud Volcano 10:00 am
• Free time to explore till 12:00 noon
• Departure for Karachi
• Lunch at Winder
• Arrival Karachi 5:00 pm
Airconditioned Transport Karachi to Karachi
Camps/Sleeping bags/sleeping mattress
Bone fire arrangements
Basic first aid kit
Guided & pre-arranged trip
Things to remember:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents nor loss of any valuable item.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 05 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.