Join The Josh Tours for upcoming tour to Northern Areas for 10 days from Karachi.
32,000 From Karachi by Greenline Train
26,000 From Karachi by Economy Train
20,000 From Islamabad
Departure from Karachi from Cantt Station
Arrival at Islamabad and Night Stay in Hotel.
Departure for Keran
Breakfast/Lunch at Muzaffarabad – Lavish Dine Inn
Departure for Neelum Valley
Arrival at Keran
Hotel Check in – Neelum Greenland
Bonfire, Live B.B.Q, Movie & Music at Caribbean Resort
Night stay at hotel (Triple sharing basis)
Departure for Shardah
Arrival at Shardah
Lunch at Shardah
Dinner & overnight stay at hotel
Early morning breakfast
Departure for Upper Neelum
Hotel check in at Upper Neelum
Dinner & overnight stay at Upper Neelum
Breakfast at hotel
Departure for Kutton
Dinner & Night Stay at Kutton Resort
Arrival and check in at Kutton (Kutton colony room reservation is subject to any vip movement, in case of any top level govt official reservation may be canceled)
Departure for Muzaffarabad
Hotel Check Inn
Visit Peer Chanasi
Lunch at Hotel
Night Stay in Hotel
Departure for Islamabad
Hotel Check Inn
Dinner & Night Stay at Hotel
Departure for Karachi from Pindi Station
Arrival Back in Karachi
• Luxury Transport
• Hotels Accommodation.
• Hygienic Food Three Times.
• Bonfire Arrangements
• Services of Photographer
• Services of Professional Guide
• Services of Professional Cooks
• Road Toll and Taxes
• Free Check-inns
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
@Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
@Personal insurances of clients
@Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
@Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks
@Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
@Any item not mentioned above
@Meals will not be served in train
@Porter for personal use.
A Water Bottle
|DETAILS OF THE AREA|
Details of Area:
The bewitching beauty of Kutton permeated in the radius of 10 kilometers, makes Jagran Valley . The area is 16 kilometers from Kundal Shahi, is accessible by an unpaved road. For the convenience of tourists, the tourism department has constructed two angler’s huts. It is 74 kilometers from Muzaffarabad. Here, Jagran Nallah joins river Neelum which is being developed for trout fishing.
Keran is situated on the bank of the river Neelum 1524 meters above sea level. It has some very picturesque scenery. The main attraction for this place is that India is visible on the other side of the river. There is also a small military bridge that connects the two divides, and one can see both Pakistani and Indian soldiers patrolling. Valley Trackers has a rest house built here as well. It is a very healthy place from environmental point of view.
Located at a distance of 30 kilometers from Dowarian. It is a breath-taking green spot at an altitude of 1981 meters. Shardi and Nardi are two mountain peaks overlooking the valley, reputedly named after legendry princess Sharda, it has a captivating landscape with numerous springs and hill sides covered with trees. On the right bank, opposite to Sharda, the Neelum is joined by the Surgan Nallah
along which a track leads to Nurinar Pass and through it to the Kaghan Valley.
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account #: 0360746001
Account Title: The Josh Tours
Bank Name: Dubai Islamic Bank Land Mark Plaza I.I Chandrigar Road Karachi
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whtsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR just sms.
– 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
|Terms & Condition|
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.